Liberty and South Side

bobcatdaddy

I have been to all of the games. I also watch practice. I see the kids workingthe system and improving. Be fore the year is over, everyone will be talking about "the turnaround". This team is a lot like the one from 2005. It took that team a while to learn how to finish and win. They went 7-3 and made it to the playoffs after losing to Henry County, Lexington and Huntingdon. All teams that were on a tear that year. That team was "supposed" to get beat at SS, too. It might be a battle early, but Liberty has too many athletes and speed fo SS.

Ok did they leave the athletes and speed on the bus! Ok not going to rag you to much but 21 points give me a break. You need to be realistic. I guess now they are the best 0-4 team in the state. 21 points close but you had it the wrong way Jackson South Side 26 liberty 6 Go hawks!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go SS.... Liberty moved the ball pretty good but couldn't finish it when we got inside the 25 yard line 4 times. If we can find another play or two to go with the two we have now, i think we might find the endzone. Our defense decided to play and tackle someone after halftime. Maybe next year we'll bring something to the table.

I was wondering how does a team get ranked so high in 3A that hasn't beat a team with a win? SS is good but i don't see them getting out of the first maybe second round of the playoffs as of now. I think they might have some problems with couple of region teams.

Okay! I was wrong. Liberty played very uninspired. i don't know what the heck this coaching staff is doing. Liberty has always been pumped up and played tougher against SS. they came out flat and were still able to move the ball. You all were right. I guess that this staff has go to change its methods if they expect to win any games. I saw that they put 21 in the game and he rushed three times for what seemed like 40 yards and then they took him out. 34 didn't do anything all night..... sheeesh

This could be true with the schedule Liberty has played. If Liberty played SS schedule they would have won a few games. I guess nextweek we'll see what SS really has....

Your right they would have beated chester co and obion co. I agree SS is overrated. but they can't help everyone on schedule is having bad year. only reason I said anything about best 0-4 team is becauce saders said it earlier in the week about best 0-3 team. I'm telling you Liberty will only win 2 maybe 3 games this year. There just not very good.

SShawks1 i'm glad you are giving Liberty hope on winning 2 maybe 3 games, i'm thinking more on the lines of

no wins. I'm a big SS fan, i'm just ready for them to play someone to see what they really have. They can't keep playing these down teams and expect to go far in the playoffs. I understand they got to play who's in there region but its time to schedule some tough non region games. Good Luck Hawks....

SShawks1 i'm glad you are giving Liberty hope on winning 2 maybe 3 games, i'm thinking more on the lines of

no wins. I'm a big SS fan, i'm just ready for them to play someone to see what they really have. They can't keep playing these down teams and expect to go far in the playoffs. I understand they got to play who's in there region but its time to schedule some tough non region games. Good Luck Hawks....

On paper there sch looked tuff before the year started. 4a liberty, North Side & JCM(SS has only beaten 4 times i think), Crockett co. Is usually one of the top teams in west tn. Only cupcake was Obion co. only reason they played them was coach Driggers is head coach there. Im ready to see what they have against a much improved Mcnairy co. team(3-0) Jackson SS won't go undefeated this year i see them lossing 2 at least.