travel soccer

Yankee0697

hey soccer dude. No you shouldnt watch out for a division 3 runner up team. We were only looking for some games this summer. I just wanted to let you guys know we arent a division 1 team so it wouldnt be worth it for a premier team to play us. But if you want to be a d-ck with your sarcasm, thats cool.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey soccer dude, The Columbia Hurricanes played TNFC 86 the other night in a scrimmage game. We lost 2-0 but kept them scoreless the second half. They were division 1 state champs last year. Not bad for a Div. 3 state runner up team, wouldnt you say? But if you still want to be a d-ck with your sarcasm, thats still cool.

hey just curious who soccer dude plays for. Unless he plays for Diadora Impact then he has no room to talk. Thats a good outcome Yankee if the game was really reflected by that score u could probably step up to D1. Keep working hard and maybe we can have a game against ya sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TNFC86

Yo colunbia hurricanes dude. Shut ur trap. I'm on TNFC86 and we weren't even trying against you guys. Our coach told us that we had a limitation of THREE touch, unlesss we were just so wide open it would be obvious.

Guest tnfc04

Yankee! you actually think you guys have a chance against us? let's have a rematch and then we will see what the final score will be. another thing the only reason why we couldn't score on you guys is because we had our bench warmers playing forward. and all of our better players playing defense or sitting out so the subs could play.

Never did I say we could be you. I only said we played one of our better games against you. Im the keeper and I saw alot of missed shots from you guys regardless who was playing forward. I actually told alot of people you guys are a quality team. But yeah we would like to play you guys again. Our coaches know each other and I think they are going to arrange it. But my previous thread was not a put down on you guys, I was just letting soccer dude or whatever his name is that weve played tough against some D1 teams. Two years ago we beat Azzuri 3-1 in Clarksville. We tied Gallatin last year in Smyrna. Weve always played the Cobras tough. There was no reason for you to get offended, but if I offended you, I apologize. But just for the record when we played you guys we were missing three starters.

hey all I got to say is hurricanes keep working hard, it pays off. and for the tnfc guy, yall are a good team but why are you making excuses for a win. who cares if bench warmers are up top. Just take the complement that was given. Maybe if you let ur play do the talking then you wouldnt get in so many arguments. look forward to playing yall sometime. representing diadora impact. later

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SoccerPLaya

Hey any Boy/Girls age 13 and under want to play for a select traveling team. We are the Donelson Cobras. Email me for more info or where to go to. Anyone can play as long as you know the ball is round

• 1 month later...