milan @ humbolt

bulldoggfan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Milan is going to run the ball down the vikes throat.. i look to see milan have at least 250 rushing yards.. better watch J.W. tonight i expect some sick nasty cutbacks from him. milan 27 bolt 14"

Really? Jackson Sun: "The Vikings' offensive numbers were superior. Humboldt ended the game with more rushing yards, more total yards, more than twice as many first downs and an 11-minute advantage in time of possession." Milan's 'offense' consisted of 1 long pass, 2 long runs, and a long 'defensive' runback, otherwise they were stymied. Humboldt's offense consistently marched down the field 5, 6, 8 yards at a time, then made startling decisions to make critical throws to 'freshmen' recievers who dropped the ball in the open field? Wha?!

"Looked like Humboldt coaches just quit on their last possession."

Couldn't agree more. We have seen it over and over. Why can't they see that if you even have 2 seconds remaining, there is an opportunity to score somehow!!!? The Hbt coaches also did the same going into the first half. With over 3 minutes before halftime, possession, and all timeouts remaining---they used none of them--eventually mentally settled for going into halftime down 7-0 and finished with an E.J. run with seconds remaining that got him hurt. Who's making those sideline decisions? Might also look to see how many passes E.J. (arguably the most amazing receiver West Tenn has seen in a long time) even got tossed in his direction before his injury. Disappointing plan.

Even your own coach agreed that the game was up in the air, telling the reporter, "We were feeling queasy"

The 14-0 score belies the truth that this game was very even.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> What a Fairy Tale, I need something to drink too, im parched. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

4 TD's huh? Well lets look at the other team, Milan consistently drove the ball on you guys, but they failed in the red zone. So if we use your logic, then Milan should've won by 4+ td's. Best team won tonight, and I can't wait til the showdown with Martin toward the latter end of the season.

Thats what i said. We (milan...as my name would indicate) should have won by 4 TDs.

If either of those teams on the field Friday were examples of powerhouses, then Tennessee football is in serious trouble. I was not impressed with either team's performance on Friday. True, both teams went without the services of arguable their best players (Bledsoe for Milan and Epperson for Humboldt), but the argument that Milan dominated or that Humboldt's coaching cost them are both fairy tales in theirselves.

I look forward to watching Camden/Westview this week to see if Westview is the real deal - these two teams are not.

If either of those teams on the field Friday were examples of powerhouses, then Tennessee football is in serious trouble. I was not impressed with either team's performance on Friday. True, both teams went without the services of arguable their best players (Bledsoe for Milan and Epperson for Humboldt), but the argument that Milan dominated or that Humboldt's coaching cost them are both fairy tales in theirselves.

I look forward to watching Camden/Westview this week to see if Westview is the real deal - these two teams are not.

Does that mean that if Westveiw beats camden or gives them a good game that westveiw is then then the real deal? sure seems like I remember milan playing camden not too long ago and if memory serves me, we gave them a pretty good game.

Does that mean that if Westveiw beats camden or gives them a good game that westveiw is then then the real deal? sure seems like I remember milan playing camden not too long ago and if memory serves me, we gave them a pretty good game.

Didn't say that. I just haven't had the pleasure of seeing them yet. I have seen Camden, Milan, Humboldt, USJ, Crockett Co., Trenton, and McKenzie, and usually reserve judgement (if possible) until I can see for myself, not just reading the Sun or listening to the talk radio in the area.