Clarksville-NW at Kenwood

BigShuMan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?! Maybe game of the week in Clarksville. The game of the year in town will be the Kenwood-Clarksville match-up on October 19th. The game of the year in the region will be the Kenwood-Mt. Juliet match-up the week before that. I could be wrong though. This could be the game of the year if you are a Viking fan. They always look forward to playing the Knights. Not making a prediction on the score but I will say that the Knights win this one and win this one BIG!!!

Depending on the status of the Clarksville High and Kenwood teams going into that game it could be region game of the year as well as the Clarksville game of the year. But if Clarksville loses before that game it'll just be the Clarksville game of the year. This is Northwest's game of the year tho guarentee it.

REGARDLESS OF RECORD OF THE SLIGHT KNIGHTS.... THEY STILL NEED WORK IN ORDER TO COMPETE IN 4-A. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS A HIT OR MISS PROBLEM THAT NO ONE OVER THERE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO FIX. BEECH KEPT THEM IN THE GAME BY TURNING THE BALL OVER MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GOOD FIELD POSITION. EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THE BIG GAMES BETWEEN KENWOOD AND CLARKSVILLE OR ROSSVIEW.... HOW ABOUT TALKING ABOUT ANYBODY BUT THE KNIGHTS. THEY ARE NOT A REGION CONTENDING TEAM!!!! THEY ARE MERELY HANGING ON BY A THREAD EACH WEEK WHILE THEIR OPONENTS GIVE THEM A WIN. CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE EARNED AND NOT GIVEN LIKE YOUR PAST 3 WEEKS WOODY BOYS.

purpledemonboy,

it has to be obvious that you are either a wildcat or a panther. either way keep talking smack and giving us bulletin board material. we at kenwood will just keep on taking it one week at a time, trying to get better each week on both sides of the ball. beech did not hand us the win. in fact we caused all 5 of those turnovers, dude. you just keep trash talking and we will just continue to try and win each week.

mac

REGARDLESS OF RECORD OF THE SLIGHT KNIGHTS.... THEY STILL NEED WORK IN ORDER TO COMPETE IN 4-A. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS A HIT OR MISS PROBLEM THAT NO ONE OVER THERE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO FIX. BEECH KEPT THEM IN THE GAME BY TURNING THE BALL OVER MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GOOD FIELD POSITION. EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THE BIG GAMES BETWEEN KENWOOD AND CLARKSVILLE OR ROSSVIEW.... HOW ABOUT TALKING ABOUT ANYBODY BUT THE KNIGHTS. THEY ARE NOT A REGION CONTENDING TEAM!!!! THEY ARE MERELY HANGING ON BY A THREAD EACH WEEK WHILE THEIR OPONENTS GIVE THEM A WIN. CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE EARNED AND NOT GIVEN LIKE YOUR PAST 3 WEEKS WOODY BOYS.

hahahahahaha. I am so glad you actually have time to get on here and joke about that. Beacause i can assure that the knights are not on here and they are practicing. getting ready for you wildcat boys.f9d. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

purpledemonboy, it has to be obvious that you are either a wildcat or a panther. either way keep talking smack and giving us bulletin board material. we at kenwood will just keep on taking it one week at a time, trying to get better each week on both sides of the ball. beech did not hand us the win. in fact we caused all 5 of those turnovers, dude. you just keep trash talking and we will just continue to try and win each week. mac

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

is this one of your boys golfendude??

homecoming this week. best of luck to you guys.

Well said and he be mine. GO GET EM VIKINGS!

ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?! Maybe game of the week in Clarksville. The game of the year in town will be the Kenwood-Clarksville match-up on October 19th. The game of the year in the region will be the Kenwood-Mt. Juliet match-up the week before that. I could be wrong though. This could be the game of the year if you are a Viking fan. They always look forward to playing the Knights. Not making a prediction on the score but I will say that the Knights win this one and win this one BIG!!!

Thats what i meant. Game of the year is the Clarksville-Kenwood game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Purpledemon24it's funny you've had nothing but negative things to say for the past three weeks yet we keep proving you wrong. We go out play OUR game no one can beat us. The Kenwood Knights have no time for you sloppy Clarksville High kids. Please the only reason you beat the Knights last year was on a bogus chain yank from Fink's father. You actually think you can beat us when we play our game. We will not stop. We will keep coming after you like a prize fighter. We will not be intimidated of Clarksville High's boys. the Kenwood Knights are here to stay. Maybe we shouldn't put up 350 yards of offense average a game. Maybe we shouldn't allow 28 yards a game but again according to you the other teams gave it to us guess they don't like looking good. But first Northwest then Northeast one game at a time.

Purpledemon24it's funny you've had nothing but negative things to say for the past three weeks yet we keep proving you wrong. We go out play OUR game no one can beat us. The Kenwood Knights have no time for you sloppy Clarksville High kids. Please the only reason you beat the Knights last year was on a bogus chain yank from Fink's father. You actually think you can beat us when we play our game. We will not stop. We will keep coming after you like a prize fighter. We will not be intimidated of Clarksville High's boys. the Kenwood Knights are here to stay. Maybe we shouldn't put up 350 yards of offense average a game. Maybe we shouldn't allow 28 yards a game but again according to you the other teams gave it to us guess they don't like looking good. But first Northwest then Northeast one game at a time.

congrats knights. kenwood is the team this year in clarksville to make the run. vikings we will over come. keep your heads on and keep at it.

First off, this thread seemed to have started off pretty cool, then you had this come in here...where I didn't see one person getting out of hand....and who in here is talking about championships besides yourself?....I'm pretty sure Kenwood is working pretty hard with whatever they're doing...

You can't be serious about that now...right?...Kenwood had a good game vs. a pretty tough Beech team...and if I'm looking at the numbers correctly...and I sure I am....Beech beat Clarksville in sound fashion... With all this said...who DO you think is the "region contending" team?..

And I like what someone said up there about the 26 yards a game...yeah, way to look over a VERY good looking stat...

How about just letting someone get some credit where credit is due, you know? Instead of beating up on Kenwood...just because...

Hahahaha, I have to throw this in there...that kid looks reaaaaal cool with his football picture as his signature... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />