Bledsoe Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

bchswar

Let's get it started! Neither one of the teams are very good. Sequatchie has beaten a team that has won 1 game and Bledsoe hasn't beaten anyone. I don't think that Sequatchie has the physical team that can beat Bledsoe but I have been wrong about that before. Bledsoe could stand a win and if they will decide to play physical they could win and win big. I don't think that Sequatchie really thinks they can beat Bledsoe and the truth is I don't either. Well either the big blue gets on the winning track here or the train is derailed. Remember Indians refers to anyone in the Tribe and from the looks Sequatchie Indians are the old women of the group while Warriors are tough and battle. That is how the game will go!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bledsoeb and tweedledumb where are you guys this morning. I haven't heard any of your remarks since the game last night. Cat or should I say Bee got your tongue. Ok. it's early but the excuse for the week is....... their field is turned sideways so we thought by running a TD we would be out of bounds so we just ran back and forth and by pushing them across the goalline we thought that was pushing them out of bounds

The Indians lost to a pretty bad Whitwell team last night. I have never seen Sequatchie play, so i dont know how they matched up against Whitwell. But I do know bledsoe has the same style of offense, that power running. Bledsoe played us well, and if they come out like that again, this one could get ugly. I think Bledsoe will win this one by 3 TD's

If Sequatchie can put together four consistent quarters, with execution and motivation, they should put themselves in a position to win the game. They held Whitwell to 20 yards in the first half, held Dade to 26 in the second half, but the other halves in each were the difference in the losses.

If Bledsoe can do this then they should win....

bledsoe has got enough talent that right now they should be 2-2 at the least, however we know that talent doesn't exactly mean you are going to win. It takes a committment from all the players and coaches on the team. Spoke with a parent of a player at the restaurant at breakfast and they said some scary things. Their feeling is that this coaching staff went into the game last night like they were already beat. IF that is the case it may take more than a weak Sequatchie team to get a win. Indian- do you guys have enough fire power to put up points? Tell me a little about your team if you don't care. It doesn't have to be anything that is a big secret just give me something to look for when we get together. I really hope that the ENTIRE team gets ready this week and we have a game that is played like it means something. From some of the talk my comment about the jamboree and the players not acting like it was a big deal and then some posters saying it wasn't a big deal has begun to carry over into the year. You have to practice and play each and every day hard and tough.

Not a big secret, defense is playing relatively well, giving up about 3.5 yards a carry if you include sacks, jumped up only from about 3.2 last night with a pair of 35-45 yard runs. Offense is struggling, particularly after the team gets into scoring position or forces a turnover. The line has had injury problems that most know about, that's on top of a couple of probable line starters not coming back this year, one moved, one left the team. They're 1-3, but they're really not far from being 4-0 either, so I'm still optimistic. Most all of that can be seen from any game film.