Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

good job FRIDAY night by my WARRIORS while i wasnt in attendence i want ot thank TDCMAN and TDTN for keeping me updated during the game it sounded we played very good and i hated to miss the game however the trip was great too (couples retreat with the church)

I havent had a chance to read the article in the paper on it but from my updates it sounded like we opened things up a little bit and started fast so it was great to eliminate any hope siegel had of coming into our house and beating us

as far as the spitting on goal post incident...WHO CARES we got em where it hurts and that is on the scoreboard...Any team can come and do any of those stupid things they want i really like it when an opponnet comes to the middle of our feild before the game and act like they are going to take over ..it is our teams job to shut them up so that stuff doesnt bother me but if you are gonna disrespepct you better bring it LOL

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic