Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pretty well played game. Riverdale took a couple steps forward and had a really good first half.

We had a couple injuries, along with some guys already out...hope everyone is OK.

I know the guys hated to give up that score but the punt return and then getting the unsportsmanlike when it should have been 3d and long set Siegel up...then they took advantage.

I thought this Siegel team was better than some others I've seen. They have size, talent, and speed....especially on defense. They seem to just 'waste' a lot of plays on offense. I thought Kiss threw some really nice passes but he did bounce a coulple short ones. He had 4-5 passes just dropped.

Another pretty good game by Trey..he's getting better as the year rolls along. Jeremy seems to be getting closer to his old self. Wish we could get Boykin back although Overton is really looking much better. The DL is getting more guys involved and starting to get a very good two-deep rotation. I did notice at one point in the second quarter we had six underclassmen on the field together on defense. We're getting a lot of guys involved on that side and it helps keep the defense fresh.

If we keep improving each week we'll get there. Dickson county straight ahead and they are always physical. That's not real good as beat up as we are already.

WTG WARRIORS!! nice win... OK d-fense so it was not a shut out but you played your tails off & looked really good & it was nice to see some new faces.. offense ... man ... looks like someone got you fired up & you guys are pulling it together & playing as a team.. nice job.. vanhoose love the way you cover the ball!! o-line nice holes.. now on to the kicking team.. the kicker is doing his job but for some reason we are not tackling the run backs.. also we still need work on our returns.. overall the only thing is looking sweet!! nice to see B. Hoffman bring out the spear... good to see him recovering so well. Keep up that Spirit!! & maybe more will continue to see play time!! Oh... wanted to add...way to step up Kristin & Chief win-em-all..to defend our side!!!

WTG WARRIORS!! nice win... OK d-fense so it was not a shut out but you played your tails off & looked really good & it was nice to see some new faces.. offense ... man ... looks like someone got you fired up & you guys are pulling it together & playing as a team.. nice job.. vanhoose love the way you cover the ball!! o-line nice holes.. now on to the kicking team.. the kicker is doing his job but for some reason we are not tackling the run backs.. also we still need work on our returns.. overall the only thing is looking sweet!! nice to see B. Hoffman bring out the spear... good to see him recovering so well. Keep up that Spirit!! & maybe more will continue to see play time!! Oh... wanted to add...way to step up Kristin & Chief win-em-all..to defend our side!!!

It was great to see hoffman do that. Glad to see him recovering