Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw siegel play Smryna in week 0. They scored twice on the Bulldogs and have a good passing game. This game wont be a cake walk but he Warriors should prevail. They have only given up 13 points all year and baring a last second pass from Antioch it would be 6. The defense will dominate and the warriors will controll the game with there 3 yards in a cloud of dust offense.......Go Warriors!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE(Bdogg @ Sep 16 2007 - 01:11 PM)

No offfense, but Riverdale has not scored many more points than this all season. I see Siegel winning this by a FG.

Hey they are winning aren't they???? thats all that matters...Riverdale wins again......shutout number 4????

You gotta be kidding me. Riverdale has only allowed 13 points all season and that would be 6 if it wasnt for a last second fluk pass at Antioch. Only 68 yards given up last week. Defense dominates and as a tipical Adalot offense, they do enough to win. Its not his style to blow people out.

You gotta be kidding me. Riverdale has only allowed 13 points all season and that would be 6 if it wasnt for a last second fluk pass at Antioch. Only 68 yards given up last week. Defense dominates and as a tipical Adalot offense, they do enough to win. Its not his style to blow people out.

I don't want to be critical, but who have you played? Antioch......Hunters Lane shut them out. Lavergne killed them. All I am saying is that Riverdale is no longer going to be able roll out and win a game with their name alone. It would appear from afar that you are just an average team right now. Of course this could be said about all of our teams in our Region.

I don't want to be critical, but who have you played? Antioch......Hunters Lane shut them out. Lavergne killed them. All I am saying is that Riverdale is no longer going to be able roll out and win a game with their name alone. It would appear from afar that you are just an average team right now. Of course this could be said about all of our teams in our Region.

Granted I can see Riverdale winning, but you must be joking about the score. Riverdale is a very average offensive team. Get over it. Scott Thomas is gone, along with 90% of your offense.

their not "MY" offense!!...we just played siegal the week before last. riverdales defense alone will outscore them.

Granted I can see Riverdale winning, but you must be joking about the score. Riverdale is a very average offensive team. Get over it. Scott Thomas is gone, along with 90% of your offense.

excuse me, 4 games into the season riverdale is averaging 20.7 points a game, your beloved smyrna is averaging 25.7 ppg, a WHOPPING 5 point differential. i guess i need to face it tho, we're DOOMED on offense...but if thats the case, we will have to say yall are DOOMED on defense as riverdale gives up 3.2 ppg and the bulldoggies give up 15.2 (12 point differential).

research is your friend...beginning to think you and t3a cups are the same person

excuse me, 4 games into the season riverdale is averaging 20.7 points a game, your beloved smyrna is averaging 25.7 ppg, a WHOPPING 5 point differential. i guess i need to face it tho, we're DOOMED on offense...but if thats the case, we will have to say yall are DOOMED on defense as riverdale gives up 3.2 ppg and the bulldoggies give up 15.2 (12 point differential).

research is your friend...beginning to think you and t3a cups are the same person

Look you must be joking. Research this, the combined record of all the teams that Riverdale has beaten so far this year.

Look you must be joking. Research this, the combined record of all the teams that Riverdale has beaten so far this year.

you ARE a joke.

Riverdales opponents (excluding their losses to us)

6-6

Smyrnas opponents (excluding their WINS and losses against yall)

6-6

you wouldnt be trying to discredit us in these ways if we werent 4-0 and yall werent 2-2. stop crying