Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no lack of ability. I just want to see those with it want to be the superstar and step up and take charge. Come on guys, who is it going to be?

[quote name='TeRrAnCe_JaY21' date='Sep 16 2007 - 07:04 PM' post='826543646ha ha ha......this is what riverdale will be doing...> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

No offfense, but Riverdale has not scored many more points than this all season. I see Siegel winning this by a FG.

true, we havent given up many either, also we're not in jeopardy of having a losing record after this friday.

to respond to your other comment below the quoted one, we have SO many options at RB we can hand it off to any of them at any time and get 5+ yards a carry. our only "problem" i see in the running game is trying to find who is hot on what night. dont forget, we have a very capible QB on his feet also, most recently rushing for 94 yards on only 10 attempts.

i really dont see where everyone is so worried for, we've had the yardage we just needs to make it add up for more points. just like the titans 2 games into their season, you see them drive up and down the field all over defenses it just hasnt transitioned to the points they would like to have yet.

if having likely the best oline in the state, 5 capible backs and a capible QB is a problem, its one i am glad to have /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me make it clear to you

Siegel is not state chamionship material however I have seen enough football teams over the years to tell you they have no excuse to be as bad as they are

they should be better and they should be able to compete for at least a chance at a playoff spot

I keep hearing how #6 is not that good - well apparently he didn't get that message because against smyrna he was running down people all over the field

Siegels problem is simple - they run a middle school offense in the toughest region in the state and are so predictable teams know what they are going to run every play and situation

Smyrna, was how many games ago, and how much did they beat Siegel by?

I have to agree with the cat, Siegel does have big lineman, and athletes at the skill position.

Siegel has no size on their 0-line, which doesn't mean anything. Size isn't everything as long as you have something else to bring to the table, which Siegel doesn't.

Riverdale shuts them out 35-0

Anyone else noticed Riverdale's strength of schedule? Heh..just saying..not dissing or anything..

Riverdale big, maybe a mercy rule?

42-7.

where can you see it at? of course you have your 7 region games, our 3 non region games are against traditionally good teams but all seem to be down this year (antioch, lincoln county, dickson county)

where can you see it at? of course you have your 7 region games, our 3 non region games are against traditionally good teams but all seem to be down this year (antioch, lincoln county, dickson county)

Yeah I see where your coming from. Antioch usually makes it to the 1st or 2nd round of the play-offs...but I have no idea about the other two. I'm sure we can agree that this schedule is definitely not the toughest schedule compared to some other region team's schedule's.

Yeah I see where your coming from. Antioch usually makes it to the 1st or 2nd round of the play-offs...but I have no idea about the other two. I'm sure we can agree that this schedule is definitely not the toughest schedule compared to some other region team's schedule's.

lincoln county and dickson county both beat riverdale in 2003 thats not to ancient so we still give them the benefit of the doubt most years they will be a solid opponent, thats kinda up to them whether they live up to it or not. antioch filled the other week 1 slot it has been so hard to keep each year and of course with the coach A connections that match up worked out well

of course i agree with you though, i catch your drift, what your wanting me to say is that smyrna has the toughest schedule so i will go ahead and credit yall there (even though brentwood and gallatin arent very good, again case of good programs in a down year). but yeah how yalls region games are arranged yall got it pretty tough there also have LaVergne, Riverdale, and Wilson Central consecutive weeks to close the season and all 3 are currently undefeated.

but yeah if you could link me to those strength of schedule ratings im interested to see them

Heh, you don't have to admit anything its fine. As far as linking you to a strength of schedule site, I don't have one. I simply looked at who Riverdale has played and then who they have played and how they all have done, compared to the likes of Smyrna. But I'll admit, I did only look at Smyrna's so I guess you could say I'm being ignorant by not look at the other teams in the region, then stating 'compared to some other teams in the region.' But good luck the rest of the season and good luck this week!

Heh, you don't have to admit anything its fine. As far as linking you to a strength of schedule site, I don't have one. I simply looked at who Riverdale has played and then who they have played and how they all have done, compared to the likes of Smyrna. But I'll admit, I did only look at Smyrna's so I guess you could say I'm being ignorant by not look at the other teams in the region, then stating 'compared to some other teams in the region.' But good luck the rest of the season and good luck this week!

i could tell you spoke from envy, had to test you a little bit. but yeah it is a little early to speak on strength of schedule and things of that nature. i think because yall lost to BA you just tried to play the "woe is us" card, but really under close examination, yall dont have it that much tougher than any one else in the region. just being in this region is tough enough ya know?

good luck to smyrna as well /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />