Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am clueless about Siegel??

They have some huge lineman a good tb a couple good receivers #5 a stud de in #6 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They should be doing better than they are

I certainly think rdale should win but should realize Siegel has some talent and one of theses days they are going to have a game where it clicks and they will play somone close

I would not classify them as gimme just throw some jerseys out there and win type game.

Ok, what team are you looking at??? Siegel has no line, short and simple. They lost their size last year. #6 is not the super stud player everyone wants him to be. Watch him. He gives up way to easy if he doesn't make the block or tackle. He might give it one good shove.....but he puts no effort in staying with the play.

Riverdale will no doubt dominate this game. If we're lucky, Pico will break away and get us a touch down. Thats about the only shot we have.

Riverdale defense is the real deal...

With Riverdales defense being so tuff & 3 shut outs I think this will be another shut out...now Riverdales scoring thats another questions bc of their own errors. Fumbles ... flags... mental errors that someone on that team needs to step up & take a leadership role & fire this team up. They have continued to show some fire but they are still needing someone on the team to step up... You have an O-Line that keeps opening holes but then as you move the ball down the field then a fumble... you have a great pass dropped... Thanks Verge for a great run back for the defensive TD.. Good luck warriors!! Get intense like you REALLY WANT THIS!!

Ok, what team are you looking at??? Siegel has no line, short and simple. They lost their size last year. #6 is not the super stud player everyone wants him to be. Watch him. He gives up way to easy if he doesn't make the block or tackle. He might give it one good shove.....but he puts no effort in staying with the play.

Riverdale will no doubt dominate this game. If we're lucky, Pico will break away and get us a touch down. Thats about the only shot we have.

Let me make it clear to you

Siegel is not state chamionship material however I have seen enough football teams over the years to tell you they have no excuse to be as bad as they are

they should be better and they should be able to compete for at least a chance at a playoff spot

I keep hearing how #6 is not that good - well apparently he didn't get that message because against smyrna he was running down people all over the field

Siegels problem is simple - they run a middle school offense in the toughest region in the state and are so predictable teams know what they are going to run every play and situation

i think we could play siegel 5 times this year and they wouldnt score that much...truth yall did well last year, but remember yall have only put up 14 total points in yalls HISTORY against us (4 games)

Riverdale 37

Siegel /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

No offfense, but Riverdale has not scored many more points than this all season. I see Siegel winning this by a FG.

I have to agree with the cat, Siegel does have big lineman, and athletes at the skill position.

I have to agree with the cat, Siegel does have big lineman, and athletes at the skill position.

yea, they do have alot of talent but if they cant put their kids in the right places to be able to make plays then its all for nothing. last week, it looked like our defense knew what they were doing before they did. trust me, coaching means everything in the world.

I have said this before on this site and I have been vilified, but anyone can beat anyone in this region this year. Riverdale is very vunerable on offense. I got to see the 2nd half of the Riverdale and Lincoln County game this past Friday night, and it is apparent that Riverdale doesn't have the offensive threats like they have had in the past. They have a decent team, but their offensive limitations will catch up with them some time this year. I will admit that last year they did have a potent ground game with little or no passing game, and you see what happened to them. This year to be perfectly blunt about it, they do not have any threat at running back. I am not downing any of the running backs, but they are average at best. Unlike many, I am not being critical of Aydelott's Wing-T offense, although I would suggest more play action passing, I just think they need a play-maker.