Sycamore vs. Pearl-Cohn

War Eagles

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like da firebirds in this one in a overtime type of game 27-20. i luk for da B.A. transfer to make a big impact in this game it should b a good one. and to say da firebirds are cocky so nt true. they just have a big target on them and the more the more they will be hated

B.A. transfer????? Are you referring to Coffey for the War Eagles????? PC had a transfer but I don't believe that he came over from B.A.

yep thats who i was refering to. and as an alumni of pearl-cohn-there band is good but not lke previous years. to me its a down year for da band. just wish they played when we were playing when we were on da basketball court

Who are you? U keep saying that u went 2 Pearl. But every time i see u on here u have something bad 2 say about Pearl u need 2 stop.

Okay I am a little old and lacking on the "sayings" these days so would someone please tell me exactly what all of the fans mean when they say "don't play with it"???? Is that a metaphor for saying do not bet against us?????

I would bet that highschoolgameday22 probably has the initials DG /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Just call it a hunch!!!!

Okay I am a little old and lacking on the "sayings" these days so would someone please tell me exactly what all of the fans mean when they say "don't play with it"???? Is that a metaphor for saying do not bet against us?????

I would bet that highschoolgameday22 probably has the initials DG /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Just call it a hunch!!!!

Last year, I started ending all of my responses with "PCH, Don't Play Wit It" and several others began doing the same. Don't worry about it, it is a Firebird thing and you are not expected to understand. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Interesting and amusing. Read this thread through and look at the posters names and think about what county they are from and it will bring to light a little better understanding of why Davidson County has an issue with the NCLB decisions.

Don't play with it...? Hmm? I remember being told this when I was little and I was trying to eat something that I didn't really want and another time when my dad unexpectedly walked in on me while.... never mind!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />