Brighton @ Hardin County

bhscards06

Cougarmike...why should brighton win this game big? Also i will agree that munford slowed him down but he wasn't even supposed to play in that game and you could tell by seeing him limp around the field but for some odd reason he was still beating your db's?

A really good player will have his moments. But he had only two or three catches all night. No one is trying to take away anything from this kid he's the real deal but give the devil his due schutt and Deberry last year and schutt this were contained and that's all we wanted to do. I didn't notice any limping before in pregame when he was jumping all over the place or during as he was sprinting up and down the field but as I said only three catches. Game plan don't let him beat us that's all I'm saying.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cougarmike...why should brighton win this game big? Also i will agree that munford slowed him down but he wasn't even supposed to play in that game and you could tell by seeing him limp around the field but for some odd reason he was still beating your db's?

A confused YANKER cannot understand how he was beating the Munford DB's, yet you only scored seven points. Please explain...When DB's generally get beaten...it results in a touchdown, since they represent the last line of defense. I AM THE CONFUSED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many teams take a fall after a big win? Look for Hardin to rebound in league play with a win over Brighton at home. McAdams is one of the finest coaches in West Tennessee. Look for him to have the tigers ready for the challenge. Remember, this is huge for Hardin County...2 league losses right off the bat will have them having to win 3 of their next 4 to secure a playoff spot. More is on the line for Hardin than Brighton.

Homefield advantage-Hardin

Coaching- Hardin

Urgency-Hardin

All in all....Hardin comes up with the win.

Brighton is in the same situation as Hardin in the region, so urgency wil be a factor for both teams. The loser of this game will have a hard time making the playoffs.

A confused YANKER cannot understand how he was beating the Munford DB's, yet you only scored seven points. Please explain...When DB's generally get beaten...it results in a touchdown, since they represent the last line of defense. I AM THE CONFUSED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote

Confused Yanker...yes he was beating the db's but most of the time he was, the QB was getting sacked by defenders or running away from them. I just think the only reason munford shut shutt down was the playing calling by hardin county, they tried to throw the deep ball too many times when the db's were at least 8 yards off the ball. Now dont get me wrong munford had a good game plan going in i just think there were missed opportunities for hardin county in that game

Confused Yanker...yes he was beating the db's but most of the time he was, the QB was getting sacked by defenders or running away from them. I just think the only reason munford shut shutt down was the playing calling by hardin county, they tried to throw the deep ball too many times when the db's were at least 8 yards off the ball. Now dont get me wrong munford had a good game plan going in i just think there were missed opportunities for hardin county in that game

The YANKER has always felt that Hardin County was a well coached team. Did you ever throw short to Shutt, and let him run? Was he beating the Munford DB's because they saw the QB was getting sacked, or was he truly beating them? The YANKER doe not doubt what you say...I am just a wondering YANKER!! How many sacks did they have? How good is Munford...compared to last year?? I AM THE "READY FOR LIBERTY" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!