Brighton @ Hardin County

bhscards06

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brighton should win this game big. Who did Hardin have last week? Schutt is very talented but tight coverage and pressure on the Qb slows him done. Good luck to both teams.

Cougarmike...why should brighton win this game big? Also i will agree that munford slowed him down but he wasn't even supposed to play in that game and you could tell by seeing him limp around the field but for some odd reason he was still beating your db's?

i think hardin co. will win this one. they have home field advantage and will have a really big crowd as usually.they have shutt who is prolly 95% as too when he played munfod he was about 70%. but look for hardin co. to shut down the run and brighton to shut down the pass....should be a good hard hitting game

i think hardin co. will win this one. they have home field advantage and will have a really big crowd as usually.they have shutt who is prolly 95% as too when he played munfod he was about 70%. but look for hardin co. to shut down the run and brighton to shut down the pass....should be a good hard hitting game

I dont think Hardin will shut down Brighton's running game. Deundre Williams leads the Memphis metro area in rushing yards but i also dont think Brighton will shut down Hardin's passing game. Brighton has a weaker secondary but I say Brighton comes out pumped after last week's big win and wins by a score of 34-20

I dont think Hardin will shut down Brighton's running game. Deundre Williams leads the Memphis metro area in rushing yards but i also dont think Brighton will shut down Hardin's passing game. Brighton has a weaker secondary but I say Brighton comes out pumped after last week's big win and wins by a score of 34-20

How many teams take a fall after a big win? Look for Hardin to rebound in league play with a win over Brighton at home. McAdams is one of the finest coaches in West Tennessee. Look for him to have the tigers ready for the challenge. Remember, this is huge for Hardin County...2 league losses right off the bat will have them having to win 3 of their next 4 to secure a playoff spot. More is on the line for Hardin than Brighton.

Homefield advantage-Hardin

Coaching- Hardin

Urgency-Hardin

All in all....Hardin comes up with the win.