cccoach

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have had one team to drop out of the tournament due to scheduling conflicts. I will have one spot for any team that would like to play on this weekend...( the tournament fee has already been paid) at no cost to your team. The first team to responed will be add to the tournament, please call Rick at 931-265-4058 Thanks

I hope it is posted before the 15th since the tourney is the 11th and 12th. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I talked to Rick Davis the TD last friday and was told that his computer was down and he has order a new lap top. All coaches should have their pool game time via e-mails. I would sugest that you call the head coach to find out your schools game times...............Thanks

Not sure who won it, I believe Sequatchie finished third. Played good ball most of the time and the highlight from what I know so far was a win over Greenbriar.

Will anyone out that way be providing a complete list of scores?

Here are the semifinal and final scores:

Semifinals

Walker Valley-5 Sequatchie-4

DeKalb County-4 Rhea County-1

Finals

Walker Valley-3 DeKalb County-2

Sequatchie tied for third with Rhea, then. If I was told right, this was by a player, Sequatchie beat White 7-0, Clay 10-4 with a freshman getting her first high school win, Greenbriar 4-2 and Stone, don't know the score. Good job by DeKalb holding Rhea's line-up to just one run and earning second place.