Rockwood vs. OS What's the thinking on this one?

eagleflight

You two need to start your own thread! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think they need some counseling, hahaha. Seriously though, good job by the Tigers but hats off to the 'Cats as well. From what it sounds like you played hard all night which is all anybody can ask.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you 2 old farts are about the dumbest and craziest people on coach t. I say that we get u 2 a big wrestling ring and we will put it right on the 50 yard line on kingston's field and fill the bleachers up with everybody from roane county and let u guys duke it out for 10 rounds! i would pay money to see u 2 go at it like 2 monkeys fighting over a banana!!!!!

Haha that'd be a waist of money there good fellow.. You say I'm dumb and crazy? That statement there is pretty dumb and crazy both. But yes I admit I got carried away talking to the nut but I just want to congratulate Rockwood on the win and Oliver Springs on a very hard fought football game.. Those kids have a lot of grit about them and their linebacker (65) is a great ball player.. Look for him to really cause havic the rest of the season for the opposing teams.. Good luck to both teams this upcoming week and again I appologize for the posts between me and the nut..