Camden v Adamsville

cardfan

People I love all the support that yall are showing your team I think everyone does and has been there in some point in history, but please let go of the thought of an upset. The best you can hope for is that this game just be a tough battle no matter the score, that your team fights hard the entire game and doesn't quit, but the upset won't happen. Good Luck to both teams, Go Lions!

Your supposed to win. That you win is not news. That Adamsville wins is big news.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your supposed to win. That you win is not news. That Adamsville wins is big news.

I am a Lion Fan I just hope it is a good game and very fair to both teams (unlike the questionable calls last week) but Lions you must move on and please don't under estimate your /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> oppenents hope the game has no injuries!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Best of Luck Lions!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am a Lion Fan I just hope it is a good game and very fair to both teams (unlike the questionable calls last week) but Lions you must move on and please don't under estimate your /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> oppenents hope the game has no injuries!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Best of Luck Lions!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's true a good game is all I want, But on the same token I don't want any injuries from either team 7-2a needs everyone to be ready for the play-offs when we all have to play those ABC schools.

alrighty, won't be able to make this one, but i'll make a prediction.

Camden 49

Adamsville 0

The Cards will play hard and lay some licks but Camden's got a lot of horses that will be chomping at the bit. Leon runs wild, and the Moose gets loose. I also look for our defensive line to crush the QB a few times if Aville passes, and the clock runs in the second half.

Have a save trip, Cards, come early and try one of our restaurants in town. I would reccomend Raphael's. I hope Camden's fans treat you with some class and respect.

Final 42-21...The Cards could not move the ball on our first team at all...maybe 3 or 4 first downs if that. 35-0 at the half with 2 interceptions. Camden's JV and Freshmen teams played the whole second half after the opening drive for a touchdown. The cards moved the ball fairly well on our freshmen and had a few good pass plays, shut down some runs up the gut pretty well , but other than that it was first down Lions all night. On to next week boys...no sloppy play for this one though!! Go LIONS!

Final 42-21...The Cards could not move the ball on our first team at all...maybe 3 or 4 first downs if that. 35-0 at the half with 2 interceptions. Camden's JV and Freshmen teams played the whole second half after the opening drive for a touchdown. The cards moved the ball fairly well on our freshmen and had a few good pass plays, shut down some runs up the gut pretty well , but other than that it was first down Lions all night. On to next week boys...no sloppy play for this one though!! Go LIONS!

Your coach is a classy guy to take out his starters to give his underclassmen some playing time & give our boys some confidence for the rest of the season. Hopefully we can win the next five before we play Huntingdon. I hope we can compete with them better this year!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />