Mcnairy Central (3-0) vs. Southside (4-0)...

Mitchell53

I guess the refs ran the ball on the long TD right before the Half and the ref ran the ball up the middle for 4,5,6,7 and 8 yards all night. You can't let a team get on top and come back. Also on McNairy first TD it was somethings like only 3 or 4 plays and a score. They were running the ball with the little running back. What's that all about? What happened to that game plan? It was working and they got away from it.

Late in the 2nd the ball was on the ground and the ref said his Knee was on the ground before the fumble.

Also late in the 4th a late hit against McNairy...

I done think that is why McNairy got beat..It was the inside game of South Side and the big running back that the Hawks have.

Good game by both teams. I think South Side was ready for the game and it showed from the start to the finish.

The refs keep the game going and under control.

Also wasn't there a questionable call of a block in the back on a TD run by SouthSide that got called in the first Half.

That went McNairy way so done blame your loss on the REFS.

moonpie33, In football the guys in stripes are Referee's and in Baseball the guy's that call the game is a UMPIRE.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go cry somewhere else losers..... When you play a REAL team expect a pounding like the one you got last night. You better be glad the dogs were called off early when it was 21-0....

This is one of the brightest post i have ever read, it shows how much class you have, i mean stupidity. If i can remember right it was you and few more bench warmers from McNairy started running your mouths first. Maybe Hardin County will bring some bottles and a burp clothes when they beat yall next week...

Way to GO HAWKS.......

say what you want lol oh yeah im crying we would of beat yall if it wasnt for that lowsy *** late hit call haha but its ok i was gonna wish yall luck but since southside aint nothing but a bunch of smart***es i hope all your players get hurt and lose in the playoffs lol.... we will see yall again soon

I guess all that crap talk of yours about good attitudes goes out the window with a beatdown huh! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

good game bad umpires we started out slow but give a better second half.played a hard game and they did too.but to be down as bad as we were and come back like we did with mistakes reguardless of how you smart remarks are we played hard and they felt us the second half. they will learn from their mistakes.we played 11 players and 4 umpires, who need to learn how to call a fair game! i feel like the umpires these days are pitiful they create bad sportsmanship among anyone, when a bad call is slapped in your face and made to like it or not. this is to all the teams that are treated like crap by suckie undereyeballed seeing monkeys! moonpies mom responding

If this is your moms' response she is truly more childish than you!!!!!!!! Just face it, Southside ate McNairys lunch last night!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

first of all the first comment eary this morning was me the mom and if people like you can't accept me telling you that GOOD game hawks as a good gesture then your no better than the referee, is that better ###HOLE THE OFFICIALS DONE A BAD JOB on alot more questionable calls on the bobcats than the hawks . if your a player you will see it on video but if your not then maybe you have the same problem the officials had you just did'nt see it.hum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you all heard us boo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FROM THE WHOLE ENTIRE CROUD FROM MCNAIRY OR WAS YOU DEAF TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i said that the hawks played a good game i guess you did'nt like that but i talk about the questionable calls by the officials and you fire back with a attitude wonder why you also was fired back with another attitude your the one with the attitude and a problem. can't take a comment ,people talk about their mother. that just comes natural in instinct.we don't want no harm to anyone ,but you smart mouth comment provolked things that can fire up anyone so maybe your own mom could be the same as you described me as or worst but it looks like its just your nature to provolk and be ugly. it's sad that people like you make people say things the wish they had'nt of said.it's not the hawks fault we lost ,it was our own fault. but we done a better job the second half then they knew we came to play but just too late in the game. i guess we get no credit for that but in my eyes they do, i don't need your comments i get by ok. keep up the hating that is what you do best and keep on provolking people to keep on getting them mad because of your hating.i guess your mom would say keep up the good work son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a sad individual you probably could'nt even be able to play with your own self much less than a violin.stick that one in your ear and go and grab a girlie magazine looks like you have alot of time on your hands and you need to study for a little while and bring you grade up in the hand job department. oops look you brought out the ugly again at least your keeping up the grade in that department.hahahahahahahahaha!

looks like mister learning how to use his hands found something better than being a hater and bringing the hate out in other people you will understand maybe one day that sometimes taking a comment out of content can be viewed only how you believe and was taught growing up.i'm sorry what my son said he really did'nt mean that at all.you just made sure that you done what you set out to do and bring the madness out in him. i hate that you got to him that way but that is how the devil works in the world today.your kind is so sad and i hope i can at least let my son realize that words hurt and as long as you are sorry for what you say does'nt mean he will meet up with people like you everyday.god bless you and your family.

I guess the refs ran the ball on the long TD right before the Half and the ref ran the ball up the middle for 4,5,6,7 and 8 yards all night. You can't let a team get on top and come back. Also on McNairy first TD it was somethings like only 3 or 4 plays and a score. They were running the ball with the little running back. What's that all about? What happened to that game plan? It was working and they got away from it.

Late in the 2nd the ball was on the ground and the ref said his Knee was on the ground before the fumble.

Also late in the 4th a late hit against McNairy...

I done think that is why McNairy got beat..It was the inside game of South Side and the big running back that the Hawks have.

Good game by both teams. I think South Side was ready for the game and it showed from the start to the finish.

The refs keep the game going and under control.

Also wasn't there a questionable call of a block in the back on a TD run by SouthSide that got called in the first Half.

That went McNairy way so done blame your loss on the REFS.

moonpie33, In football the guys in stripes are Referee's and in Baseball the guy's that call the game is a UMPIRE.

wow!!!!! you people have a lot of class. wishing players to actually get hurt???? you are talking about 15-18 year old kids. i wouldn't wish that on anyone. i hate that for mcnairy. there are some fine, decent people down there, but people like you reflect bad on the entire program and community.