cornersville vs. zion

wahlly81

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what lol you said cornersville dont have much speed????? if u didnt know cornersville has 10 out of 11 guys on Defence that run a 4.9 and under. i dont think that zion will get this win. cornersville will not lose this one. they are ready to play.and win on homecoming!!!!!!

What happened? Why didnt all those sub 4.9 guys make the trip to Mt. Pleasant?

what lol you said cornersville dont have much speed????? if u didnt know cornersville has 10 out of 11 guys on Defence that run a 4.9 and under. i dont think that zion will get this win. cornersville will not lose this one. they are ready to play.and win on homecoming!!!!!!

10 OUT OF 11 GUYS!!! are you kidding me cvilledawg08?? that means all of yalls players on d INCLUDING the d-line run 4.9's or less. yeah right!... either your just maken this up and dont know or the guy timeing you all was really trigger happy because i personaly watched yall play against C.A. and against MTP and i saw abosulutly no speed from all of you all with the exeption of 3 or 4. and yes zion does have some speed at wide out and i can assure you that their Wahlman really does run a 4.7...i know thats not marco daily fast, but it gets the job done. this will be wahlmans first game of the season after getting hurt in the fist week.

10 OUT OF 11 GUYS!!! are you kidding me cvilledawg08?? that means all of yalls players on d INCLUDING the d-line run 4.9's or less. yeah right!... either your just maken this up and dont know or the guy timeing you all was really trigger happy because i personaly watched yall play against C.A. and against MTP and i saw abosulutly no speed from all of you all with the exeption of 3 or 4. and yes zion does have some speed at wide out and i can assure you that their Wahlman really does run a 4.7...i know thats not marco daily fast, but it gets the job done. this will be wahlmans first game of the season after getting hurt in the fist week.

You're obviously NOT Ben Wahlmen /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That was sarcasm by the way. Leave the discussion to the adults.

You're obviously NOT Ben Wahlmen /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That was sarcasm by the way. Leave the discussion to the adults.

yep, ld zeppy. wahlmen u need to be worryin about yoru game and not a website like this /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yep, ld zeppy. wahlmen u need to be worryin about yoru game and not a website like this /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lol...if you havent figured out that half the people on this site are athletes...by the way id zippy, how did you know my name was ben???

I'm not going to tell you what will happen in this game but I will tell you what can happen. Zion can throw the short pass just enough to open the ground game up a little and then they can hit you with the deep ball because you have no pass defense. I will give you credit against the run, you're not bad. But those 10 guys that run a sub 4.9 need to get stronger rather than faster because MP ran all over you and then took it to the house with their speed. You better not take Zion lightly because they have a chance. After all this preaching I will still say C'ville 28 Zion 18. Good luck.