Collierville @ Houston 9/25--Thoughts?

h2odog

collierville 5 houston 3. 3-3 game til last 8 or 9 min

Wow! Really didn't think this would be a scoring match. I expected the stronger defense would prevail and I'm sure they did, but didn't think there would be 8 goals. Did Collierville spilt keepers at the half? And when did scores occur? I assume Elise played the whole game for Houston??

Guest hhsmustangs08

Wow! Really didn't think this would be a scoring match. I expected the stronger defense would prevail and I'm sure they did, but didn't think there would be 8 goals. Did Collierville spilt keepers at the half? And when did scores occur? I assume Elise played the whole game for Houston??

Not sure on all the info just got the score from someone who was there

The game was well played on both sides. It was an exciting match to watch. Yes, 8 goals is a bit surprising, but both teams just attacked. Collierville did split goalies. Both made some plays and both got scored on. Neither lost their composure. It was 2-1 Houston at half, but Collierville tied it up a few minutes into the second half. Elise was injured on a scoring play when she came out to take on a Collierville forward. The ball went into the net and they both collided and were down several minutes. Elise had to leave the game and didn't return.

This one was for pride and bragging rights as both teams should meet again in the region. Both teams should be proud for such a well fought match and providing good entertainment for a Tuesday evening.