CA vs Collinwood

UltimateSportsFan09

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood wins 50-21.......collinwood was pretty dominant offensively..........CA made it interesting in the first half with some nice passes and their onside kicks..........soph max risner ran the ball real well for collinwood and freshman caleb clark had some nice runs too......Collinwood had an incredible number of penalties......I had always thought CA's penalty advantage was a myth but now Im not so sure...whoa!!! overall a pretty cool game minus the referees but I guess they feel they have to keep the games close? Nice game by Rector by the way....he battled like a warrior all night...impressive

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The first paragraph was the response to WCHCGRAD.

The second was a comment aimed at just talking to you, not getting after you for anything you said. Aimed at just letting you kinda know where our D stood. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey bigbigby, I was sitting two rows behind you at the MP game. What a 2nd half! CA has no chance to go to the playoffs so I would not waste my time with them. I love reading your quotes since you should be ESPN announcer. What do you think about the Zion game. Some folks told me PC will not win a game this year with the coaches they have. I would not be surprised if Zion beats CA this year and PC will go 0-10 and maybe play Red Boiling Springs for the Toilet Bowl. Marco's passing game will make other coaches sweat because they will have to expand their scouting report to stop him from his running but from his passing game.

Hey bigbigby, I was sitting two rows behind you at the MP game. What a 2nd half! CA has no chance to go to the playoffs so I would not waste my time with them. I love reading your quotes since you should be ESPN announcer. What do you think about the Zion game. Some folks told me PC will not win a game this year with the coaches they have. I would not be surprised if Zion beats CA this year and PC will go 0-10 and maybe play Red Boiling Springs for the Toilet Bowl. Marco's passing game will make other coaches sweat because they will have to expand their scouting report to stop him from his running but from his passing game.

2 rows behind me.......Well you got me there, still don't know who you are. As you could probably see, my attention always stays in front of me on the field. But I did enjoy all the racket coming from behind me supporting the team and all. We need to keep that up. It seems to help the boys get more invigorated out on the field. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ESPN announcer???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's just too much dude. I can barely do what I do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Love to shoot the s*** about football though. In the fall I get consumed with it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Say hello the next time we're in the same area. And especially keep the group your with fired up like that. It's fun. I helped out as much as my voice box would allow. Boy I'm paying for it today.lol.