Volunteer vs Bell County KY

flyinfalcon

Well, Mitchell Masters of Boone went into last weeks game with an impressive 505 yds. in three games. He left there with 7 yds. on 9 carries, so I'm thinking Volunteer can maybe stop the run...........................

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow so why didn't he touch the ball more often 9 carries he couldn't get started and is volunteer that good or did boone just fall over b/c im not seeing how this happened and i really can't wait til oct. 5 when u all come to greeneville that should be a fun game

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo trashman how bout you shut up and get back to the greenville middle school /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

FlyinFalcon, your just mad cause you lost to one of the worst teams in the state! Not to mention, the thumping you are about to receive at Bell County! Have a good day! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i dont know...but i know... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> if the falcons stop #19 #2 #5 #14 they have a great chance...trust me.Im stickin with my predictions.If i can get signal from my cell phone ill get on here from that and keep you guys posted.

good luck falcons

Cell phones on the sidelines?????

What will your coach think. (Terrell Owens)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i dont know...but i know... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> if the falcons stop #19 #2 #5 #14 they have a great chance...trust me.Im stickin with my predictions.If i can get signal from my cell phone ill get on here from that and keep you guys posted.

good luck falcons

You must be watching a JV film b/c according to my roster #5 and #14 are freshman and get no touches on Offense, further more #19 only plays Defense in the games I have watched and from the stats in the paper he has only 6 carries all year.

Bell Co. is a different animal that what you have been seeing. They will have more strength and speed than anyone in that area. Plus they have one of the best coaches to step on foot on the sidelines in any state.

You know all this fussing about how bell will kill volunteer and volunteer will win and all that is not going to make one bit of difference come friday night when the lights turn on, the crowd is going crazy for whoever they support, and the players are hitting heads just to find out who is the better team that night. Being a past Falcon i know that Coach Hastings is making the defense go all out everyday in practice and Coach Rider doing the same. Now I would only expect the same out of the Bell County coaches cause according to everyone they are as good as they come so it sounds to me like its going to be a chess match like no other and the players are going to be wore out sore on Saturday and thinking why am i playing but then go right back at it on Monday. Back to my point all this talk is not going to determine what happens on the field so how about everyone shut up and talk come Friday night after the game or Saturday morning or even next week... when you got a reason to talk crap. I expect this to be a all out battle till the final horn and would love to go watch but have to travel myself a five hour road trip with Emory for our game Saturday. Good luck to both teams!

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

You know all this fussing about how bell will kill volunteer and volunteer will win and all that is not going to make one bit of difference come friday night when the lights turn on, the crowd is going crazy for whoever they support, and the players are hitting heads just to find out who is the better team that night. Being a past Falcon i know that Coach Hastings is making the defense go all out everyday in practice and Coach Rider doing the same. Now I would only expect the same out of the Bell County coaches cause according to everyone they are as good as they come so it sounds to me like its going to be a chess match like no other and the players are going to be wore out sore on Saturday and thinking why am i playing but then go right back at it on Monday. Back to my point all this talk is not going to determine what happens on the field so how about everyone shut up and talk come Friday night after the game or Saturday morning or even next week... when you got a reason to talk crap. I expect this to be a all out battle till the final horn and would love to go watch but have to travel myself a five hour road trip with Emory for our game Saturday. Good luck to both teams!

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

Nice disertation. I don't think their is a whole lot smack going on. I just think it is too teams that know very little about each other and is basing judgement on some film or word of mouth. Only 2 programs have came to Bell County and won since 2000 tough place to play and they are some of the toughest Football players anywhere. Just giving a forewarning. One of my family members that watches the team every game says they have knocked the opposing QB OUT of the game in every game this year!!!

Bell County is ranked #1 In class 4A ,Playing on Log Mountain is overwhelming.

Two of Bell's traditional rivals (M'boro & Corbin) have dropped them from there schedule so Bell Is forced to look far away for teams to play em ,I guess that's why they scheduled Volunteer.

Top players for Bell County on offense is #15 ,12,14,2 and 16.

Defensively Bell Co is very fast and will knock your head off if giving the chance.

Hope everyone can make the trip to Log Mountain for this game ,from the sounds of some Volunteer fans it should be a good one.

Nice disertation. I don't think their is a whole lot smack going on. I just think it is too teams that know very little about each other and is basing judgement on some film or word of mouth. Only 2 programs have came to Bell County and won since 2000 tough place to play and they are some of the toughest Football players anywhere. Just giving a forewarning. One of my family members that watches the team every game says they have knocked the opposing QB OUT of the game in every game this year!!!

I was an assistant on the Rockcastle staff from 99-02. We beat Bell 5 times in 3 years.

Once in 2000, twice in 2001 and 2002.

Only the first matchup in 2001, was on log mountain. The rest of the time we were at home. We were always home in the playoffs because we were the higher seed.

Bell County is ranked #1 In class 4A ,Playing on Log Mountain is overwhelming.

Two of Bell's traditional rivals (M'boro & Corbin) have dropped them from there schedule so Bell Is forced to look far away for teams to play em ,I guess that's why they scheduled Volunteer.

Top players for Bell County on offense is #15 ,12,14,2 and 16.

Defensively Bell Co is very fast and will knock your head off if giving the chance.

Hope everyone can make the trip to Log Mountain for this game ,from the sounds of some Volunteer fans it should be a good one.

What's the old saying about "He Who Toots his own horn"? When the final horn sounds Friday Night and the lights

go off on the field We should know who the winner is and until then predictions are a breath of hot air. If Bell

county is a good as all this bragging, maybe they should be in Class 6A. Time will tell.

GO FALCONS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You must be watching a JV film b/c according to my roster #5 and #14 are freshman and get no touches on Offense, further more #19 only plays Defense in the games I have watched and from the stats in the paper he has only 6 carries all year.

Bell Co. is a different animal that what you have been seeing. They will have more strength and speed than anyone in that area. Plus they have one of the best coaches to step on foot on the sidelines in any state.

um no #5 is one of there fastest people and he plays db

#14 is the starting TE and he is a real athlete

and #19 he plays middle line backer and he is one of the most productive people on defense