Volunteer vs Bell County KY

flyinfalcon

Bell County is for real, I give them that much. They are #1 in Kentucky 4A for a reason.

Great facility over there. As far as calling off the dogs, I don't believe that happened until about 6 minutes to go in the 4th, as most if not all starters were still in the game on both sides. Falcons should at least feel good about scoring 21 points on this bunch, as they were only allowing 6.7 points per game until last night.

( We found out the "real" answers to some questions about Bell County tonight ) , some of you will know what I am talking about.

Hope both teams are injury free and everyone made it home safe.

Now, it is time to move on. Big game against Greeneville next Friday night. All five remaining games are conference games. Get ready for the Green Devils. GO FALCONS!!!!!

The "real" answers are not to be proud either. Thats correct the dogs were not called off until a few minutes from

the game ending. Bell County knew the Falcons were there you can bet on that,which is probably why some things

happened that shouldn't have happened. The Falcons aren't going to let this game interfere with the five remaining

conference games, the Bell Co. game should be a good reason to whip it into prespective and get ready for

the Green Devils.

WE ARE PROUD OF OUR FALCONS THEY ARE A GREAT AND VERY WELL MANNERED GROUP OF GUYS. WAY TO TO

BOYS AND THANKS TO COACH RIDER AND HIS COACHING STAFF.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "real" answers are not to be proud either. Thats correct the dogs were not called off until a few minutes from

the game ending. Bell County knew the Falcons were there you can bet on that,which is probably why some things

happened that shouldn't have happened. The Falcons aren't going to let this game interfere with the five remaining

conference games, the Bell Co. game should be a good reason to whip it into prespective and get ready for

the Green Devils.

WE ARE PROUD OF OUR FALCONS THEY ARE A GREAT AND VERY WELL MANNERED GROUP OF GUYS. WAY TO TO

BOYS AND THANKS TO COACH RIDER AND HIS COACHING STAFF.

Only you folks on here would find a way to be proud of a 28 point loss. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bell was much stronger than Volunteer thought. They pushed the Falcons around most of the night. With that said why was the defense stacked so much on the TE side. At one point I counted 7 players all on that side. Bell just ran weak alnight and the Falcons def never adjusted. Special teams needs work also.

Just an observation.

District play friday night, time to get back on tract. Greenville will be tough. Good luck

Only you folks on here would find a way to be proud of a 28 point loss. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Were you at the game? And why shouldn't we be proud of Volunteer, they acted like men and if you were at the

game you would understand, if not then stifle it. Anyway, that game is over and the Falcons are working on this

week. Rover, go away this is old stuff. Nough Said /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Ride off.