Volunteer vs Bell County KY

flyinfalcon

well if the falcons keep it up they can finish in the top 2 in the confrence.They proved that they have one of the best defenses in east tenn and their offense is coming along....people need to forget about the first 2 games cause the team thats playin now is the team that we all expected to see and this moron above me^.....needs to see that.

i wish rover would do us all a favor and role over and shut up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you don't want to know flyinfalcon what others think, then don't ask. Cheer up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Volunteers pattern of winning is a fluke or not.

Bell County is usually tough in their classification in Kentucky. but Bell county cannot compare to some of the great teams of NE TN. Volunteer should be able to win this non conference game against a smaller school again, despite how tough Bell County seems. whatever the case, if Bell County wins then the Falcons season......? Perhaps it'll be like the other 20+ years- Just another season with a little hype? OR maybe VHS is the real deal and they'll soar??? We'll all know in November

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bell is tough, especially on Log Mountain. I know from experience, I coached at Rockcastle Co. from 99-02. In that time we lost one game to Bell and that was in 99'. Dudley Hilton never beat us in that time period, and we beat him twice some years.(reg. season and playoffs) Point being we were powerful too, we went 50-7 in those 4 years with back to back state finals appearances. Bell is an elite team and program and I don't think that Volunteer will stay on the field with them.

Bell is tough, especially on Log Mountain. I know from experience, I coached at Rockcastle Co. from 99-02. In that time we lost one game to Bell and that was in 99'. Dudley Hilton never beat us in that time period, and we beat him twice some years.(reg. season and playoffs) Point being we were powerful too, we went 50-7 in those 4 years with back to back state finals appearances. Bell is an elite team and program and I don't think that Volunteer will stay on the field with them.

I guess we will have to wait and see won't we. In looking at the schedule and checking the data on the schools

they play it seems as if the schedule might be rather easy. I know BC is rated 1 in 4A district 7 but hey, how the

mighty fall, Boone was rated 9th in the state and #1 in 4A . Don't take Volunteer to lightly and who knows maybe

that is why the Bell Co coaches were at the Falcon game last Friday night. Maybe there is something to worry

about. Stay Cool Falcons,( I know you guys don't read this stuff) Go Falcons /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By the way, where do you coach now 78?

After Friday, the first time seeing Daniel Boone this year, I was really inpressed with Volunteer. They looked much more athletic than DB. The QB for the falcons was inpressive along with 32. If this region has 4 teams better than Volunteer looked Friday I will be shocked. Volunteer was bigger, faster and stronger than DB. It will get interesting the rest of the way.

As far as Bell County game, Bell Co. better bring their A game.

If you don't want to know flyinfalcon what others think, then don't ask. Cheer up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You guys are takin me way to seriously...but im sorry for the way i sounded before...anyhooooo i really think this will be a great and i mean GREAT GAME i plan on makin the drive up there and i hope it will be as good as i think it will.....one thing that bell has is a fast defense but i dont think there that strong.In my opinion if the falcons stop the middle linebackers they will have success on that side of the ball.The defense...well if they play the way they have been they wont have much to worry about

Volunteer- 20

Bell County-17 in double OT

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You guys are takin me way to seriously...but im sorry for the way i sounded before...anyhooooo i really think this will be a great and i mean GREAT GAME i plan on makin the drive up there and i hope it will be as good as i think it will.....one thing that bell has is a fast defense but i dont think there that strong.In my opinion if the falcons stop the middle linebackers they will have success on that side of the ball.The defense...well if they play the way they have been they wont have much to worry about

Volunteer- 20

Bell County-17 in double OT

Where did you see Bell County?

Maybe on film????

I have no prediction since I have not seen Bell County, only historic reports of a typically fundamentally sound program. Everything I hear makes them sound like Gate City VA, who is always pretty tough even in years that are so called down years.

I look forward to the game, as I do with any games, especially against opponents I have not seen before. My understanding is that Bell County is off to a great start this season but I know nothing of their level of competition, as they probably know very little about ours.

No predictions from me. I will discuss after the game. Falcons, bring your A game this week and lets see what happens. GO FALCONS!!!!

I have no prediction since I have not seen Bell County, only historic reports of a typically fundamentally sound program. Everything I hear makes them sound like Gate City VA, who is always pretty tough even in years that are so called down years.

I look forward to the game, as I do with any games, especially against opponents I have not seen before. My understanding is that Bell County is off to a great start this season but I know nothing of their level of competition, as they probably know very little about ours.

No predictions from me. I will discuss after the game. Falcons, bring your A game this week and lets see what happens. GO FALCONS!!!!

Bell County Bobcats followers were in high spirits Friday as they observed their football squad thwart the visiting Rockcastle County Rockets , 24-0 in a league battle. via unapproved website

The Bobcats will ring the Falcons BELL.....

Where did you see Bell County?

Maybe on film????

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i dont know...but i know... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> if the falcons stop #19 #2 #5 #14 they have a great chance...trust me.Im stickin with my predictions.If i can get signal from my cell phone ill get on here from that and keep you guys posted.

good luck falcons