Marshall County vs. Clarksville Northwest

TigerGuy

Good linebacker and can do multiple things offensively. He can run and catch the football. He has been a 1,000+ yard rusher in the past but is also a great threat when Marshall Co. splits him out as a receiver and lets him catch the ball against smaller defensive backs.

In college he'll likely be designated to be a defensive end. The University of Tennessee & the University of Alabama are both VERY INTERESTED in acquiring the services of Mr. Hightower in the not too distant future. Right now though Don'ta should just concentrate on this season and enjoy being a student athlete at MCHS. After all you only get to live your senior year of high school once and then it's all over and you andost of your lifelong classmates split up and some of those people you likely do not get to see for years.

Hightower has been on the field since his sophmore season ... You have to see this kid in person to understand what he is capable of... He is definitly a D-1 athlete and will most likely get a chance to play SEC ball...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaching will prevent Marshall County from when games outside of 3A. Although it has been better lately, the coaching is still not what the people of Lewisburg was expecting when they brought this new group of coaches in. I think Coach Thomas is doing a great job. I just don't think he has any good help.

I have to disagree with this opinion. I know Coach Thomas personally and he is very proud of his staff and there work efforts. He has aquired young energetic coaches who still have alot to learn but every coach on the staff is a proven winner and he will stick buy them just like they will stick buy him they are like a family. The job at hand is to build character and the football program at the same time these guys are what he needs to reach that goal. Patience is a virtue STAY THE COURSE!!!!

I have to disagree with this opinion. I know Coach Thomas personally and he is very proud of his staff and there work efforts. He has aquired young energetic coaches who still have alot to learn but every coach on the staff is a proven winner and he will stick buy them just like they will stick buy him they are like a family. The job at hand is to build character and the football program at the same time these guys are what he needs to reach that goal. Patience is a virtue STAY THE COURSE!!!!

I couldn't have said it better. This coaching staff is a band of brothers who will take this team a very long way if the players continue to buy into their system and listen and learn.

In 4 weeks they have come quite a ways and the future is very bright /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />