Special Message To Dyer county Choctaws

73choctawqb

Guys,

I'm stuck several hundred miles away & won't be there again this Friday /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> BUT ...... Stay FOCUSED ON THE TASK @ HAND ! DO NOT REST ON YOU LAURELS from a hard fought victory in "Trip O/T " with the Chargers last Friday. Play ALL OF 'em ONE AT A TIME! BRING YOUR "A GAME" EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT !! Fellas if you can LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD when it's all said & done you're gonna have a lot to be PROUD of when this season is over !Just don't get caught with the "What if" virus ! Seniors, this is your last HURAH ! Play EVERY down like it is your last because all to soon your career @ DC wil be a memory ! Make that / those memories be GREAT ONES as you will know what I mean (soon enough) when I say you will cherish them as long as you live. Seniors, you have taken a lot of lickins & kept on tickin (over the past 3 years).You are on your way to EARNING the RESPECT you deserve It's obvious by the way you are playin'this year that you have taken it upon yourselves to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the way people look @ the Choctaws. PRIDE, HUSTLE & CLASS are what will get you where you want to be! PRACTICE LIKE YOU WANT TO PLAY under the "Friday NIght Lights" don't slack ! Dyersburg is having a great year & I know that not a day goes by that sometime during the day you don't think or hear something about that late October "MEETING WITH DESTINY". BUT .... there is a lot of football to be played before. Overlook NO ONE ! PUT OUT THAT SAME EFFORT YOU DID AGAINST COVINGTON & HUNTINGTON & put Mcnairy county in the shredder. One loss way back when won DC a "State Championship" ! I wish I could be there & could have been there for Huntington & Covington, but I'll be back soon & don't let an OLD CHOCTAW DOWN !

STAY FOCUSED EVERY MINUTE on that weeks opponent & doing everything that you can to make YOURSELF & your TEAMAMATES BETTER !

CHOCTAW PRIDE ! KEEP IT UP, CAUSE YOUARE ON YOUR WAY TO BRINGIN' IT BACK TO YOUR TEAM, SCHOOL & COMMUNITY !

# 33'S DAD