seymour @sevier co. predictions?

keegan44

well Seymour has come out to play the last couple of weeks and with this being such a big rivalry, I expect to see that from them again. Im taking Seymour by a touchdown

I agree with EaglesHog. it is a very big rivalry game. It will be a really tight game.Depends on who wants it worse in the end and whose in better shape. if the eagles are in good shape as i think, i take seymour by 10. Will be a good, hard hitting football game.GO EAGLES!!!

Seymour is a much better team than they have been in the past couple of seasons, and Sevier County is not as good as they were last year; the Bears are missing the explosiveness on offense for sure. Seymour is playing with the confidence of already beating a 5A team this year, and I don't think that they will be intimidated by SC. I am going to say that Seymour takes this one...and it could end up being by a couple of TDs. I am going to say Seymour 24-SC 10.

Hey, dude.......careful about hiding the screen name /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ! K44 feels like someone I know. People keep saying that the Eagles are gonna get dropped from week to week.......so far, it ain't happening! Sevier Co is, again, a tough test, but something tells me the boys will manage to find a way. Helpful Hint: if you get it to the 30, that kicker can give you points every time. #47 reminds me of a Sherman Tank.......they say regardless of what kind of damage it sustained, it just kept on coming. (Sevier Co. should discover this often, and early) The Eagle Defensive Line deserves some recognition because keeping blockers off their teammates (linebackers) has allowed the them to look outstanding! Is it possible for the LB's to buy the DL's lunch? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Seymour 26

Sevier Co. 10

Super Kaz