South Doyle VS Gibbs

ftbalfan06

Way to Go Kees, way to pull off a win. Didn't quite understand some of the play calling by the coach, but the boys managed to make it work. For instance, 3 and inches, and we come from the shotgun, but thanks to OJ he made it work. How come we don't snap from under center??, how come we run the same plays over and over, when they have never orginially worked. Anyway just wondering. Oh one more thing wonder way Duncan never comes near the players, or mingles in the stands with parents, wonder what he's afraid he might hear??? As an adminstrator, isn't he supposed to be hands on and avaiable to hear parents concerns?? Well I think Hutchins got very lucky last night, but it's gonna take alot more than luck to get us through the rest of the games. Oh I almost forgot, we will be able to beat Maryville, because our Coach told the media he knew the formula for beating them /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go kees! They won inspite of Mr. Hutchins play calling. He should thank Gibbs QB for being a idiot in the first qtr or it might have been a different game. I cant wait to see what he has up his sleve for Maryville. Now under Mr. Hutchins i belive they have beat Gibbs and lenior city every year maybe clinton once not postive but that is pretty sad all of his wins have been against inferior teams.I think we should renew his contract! Wonder what Mr. Duncan thinks? We support the kids to the end GO KEES!

Non footballfan 06 - What plays do the kees run over and over that do not work. According to the stats in the news paper, South doyle is averaging almost 400 yards of offense this season. I am not sure but I would guess that no other south doyle team has ever done that before. Please do not just say "oh yeah it has" please give some spacifics. I am not even a SD fan but I cant stand to sit back and listen to idiots talk about something they know nothing about so prove that you are not an idiot and tell the world what plays SD is running that are not working so the coaches can change them and maybe have even more offensive yards next week.

Non footballfan 06 - What plays do the kees run over and over that do not work. According to the stats in the news paper, South doyle is averaging almost 400 yards of offense this season. I am not sure but I would guess that no other south doyle team has ever done that before. Please do not just say "oh yeah it has" please give some spacifics. I am not even a SD fan but I cant stand to sit back and listen to idiots talk about something they know nothing about so prove that you are not an idiot and tell the world what plays SD is running that are not working so the coaches can change them and maybe have even more offensive yards next week.

Secretaries don't know that information.

To Jet21, first of all you really don't have a dog in this fight. I think you just an angry Carter fan, and your just mad that SD beat you all. I have nothing to prove to you. You have no ties to the SD organization, and have no idea what you are talking about. Unless your a Cherokee, a parent, fan, or somebody that is actually living this 4 year nighmare. I have nothing to say to you. Now go away and bother someone else.

Secretaries don't know that information.

Seems as though you have a secretary fantasy. I can assure you I'm not a secretary. I can tell you the names of the plays, but why would I want to give away such vital infromation. Oh by the way tell jet21 we had over 600 yards against clinton and still lost.

Well non football fan06, you are right that I really do not have a dog in this fight. But understand that I am giving my unbiased opinion on the situation over there. If the offense put up over 600 yards of total offense and scored 35 points (I think) and still lost, your problem should be with the defensive coaches and not just the head coach. I have watched SD play Carter for the past three years and I can tell you that the staff over there including the head coach have the program on the right track wether they are playing your son or not or getting him the ball enough or not. I cannot speak of Hutchens actions on and off the field because I am not there but I can say that the kids that are starting this year were all on the varsity or JV last year so they are not quitting like they are over here because of the coaching staff. If you are that tired of the staff over there please send all of them to us, ours is pretty good but with the help of your staff the Hornets will be unstopable. I can just see it now, Carter averages over 600 yards of ofense every week and only allows 100 on defense. Go ahead, keep it up and maybe the whole staff will just quit and move to the plains, we would love to see them all...I think.

Well non football fan06, you are right that I really do not have a dog in this fight. But understand that I am giving my unbiased opinion on the situation over there. If the offense put up over 600 yards of total offense and scored 35 points (I think) and still lost, your problem should be with the defensive coaches and not just the head coach. I have watched SD play Carter for the past three years and I can tell you that the staff over there including the head coach have the program on the right track wether they are playing your son or not or getting him the ball enough or not. I cannot speak of Hutchens actions on and off the field because I am not there but I can say that the kids that are starting this year were all on the varsity or JV last year so they are not quitting like they are over here because of the coaching staff. If you are that tired of the staff over there please send all of them to us, ours is pretty good but with the help of your staff the Hornets will be unstopable. I can just see it now, Carter averages over 600 yards of ofense every week and only allows 100 on defense. Go ahead, keep it up and maybe the whole staff will just quit and move to the plains, we would love to see them all...I think.

You are completely right, you don't have any idea what your talking about. You don't know how he is on or off the field. So your opinion doesn't really matter to us. So I suggest you try to mind your own business. Believe you me we would love for Coach Hutchins to come to the plains.

You say WE, the only other person that agrees with you is a guy who admitts by his name that he is not right. I have asked some friends of mine who live and support the South Doyle communty and they say that the majority of people are happy to see South Doyle finally get competitive and play exiting football for a change. I guess they are just happy to have anyone other than the guy that was there before...Now that guy was a jerk.

You say WE, the only other person that agrees with you is a guy who admitts by his name that he is not right. I have asked some friends of mine who live and support the South Doyle communty and they say that the majority of people are happy to see South Doyle finally get competitive and play exiting football for a change. I guess they are just happy to have anyone other than the guy that was there before...Now that guy was a jerk.

I wonder how you found anybody that supports the current program. Again I will tell you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and everytime you post something you appear even more clueless. Oh by the way the previous coach was 4 years ago, find something new. Please try to stay in the plains, and leave SD post alone. You really have no business commenting, and you really have no knowledge of anything about SD. So if its alright with you Carter fan, this SD fan is done talking to you. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Well i think football fan said it perfectly. To jet whoever stay on carter threads and support your own bad team, and we will support ours.Oh by the way the offense you say has 600 yards you need to look at the stats the majority was on big plays such as 75 yrds, 80 yrds, 60 yrds, maybe you get the picture now. Im done with this thread lets move on to powell!

t