Player of The Year

Guest TheMagician

Guest TheChosenOne

I am only one, and that is the chosen one! I don't do magic tricks and I am not anyone's daddy! I guess because there is more than one person who speaks favorably of Hutchison and its players, then there must be a conspiracy? We too would like to meet the magician!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only one, and that is the chosen one! I don't do magic tricks and I am not anyone's daddy! I guess because there is more than one person who speaks favorably of Hutchison and its players, then there must be a conspiracy? We too would like to meet the magician!

I'm glad to see more posters from West TN. And I like your posts because you state facts with some "rah - rah" but you don't try to claim that Hutchinson is the only D2 school in the state that can play Vball. Also, I have not seen their star player in person but based on what I have heard and read in some Vball pubs, she's pretty darn good!

Guest TheChosenOne

I'm glad to see more posters from West TN. And I like your posts because you state facts with some "rah - rah" but you don't try to claim that Hutchinson is the only D2 school in the state that can play Vball. Also, I have not seen their star player in person but based on what I have heard and read in some Vball pubs, she's pretty darn good!

Thanks. Your posts are very informative as well. I very well know that there are a lot of good teams around the state and the team that is left standing at the end with trophy in hand will have had to earn it.

Hopefully we can make it to the boro and you will have a chance to see her in person.

Just to clarify, I only have one name on here and anybody that wants to know, knows exactly who I am and I haven't ever tried to hide it. Also, I do not post negative stuff about teams in general and players specifically. Finally, I still post because I am a Vball fan and like to promote the game (unbiasedly), I'm not that far removed from it, I still try to promote Chattanooga area Vball in small ways (like simply posting scores) and have gotten to know quite a few people on here, personally. If you really paid any attention to what I say and what DaddyJuice says then I truly don't see how you think we are one in the same.

I hate to interrupt the love fest between you and the chosen one. I beg to differ that you are not negative. Look at two of your posts above regarding AC. At the very minimum there is strong cynicism. Personally I do not care, just call it what it is. If you have an axe to grind, by all means grind the snot out of it. A little spice never hurt anything around here. Heck, I’m having more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.

Since your daughter is playing college ball, why do you give a rip about posting here? I sense an ulterior motive. But that is OK, it is a free country after all and I am not the Judge. You keep right on posting and I will keep laughing and shaking my head.

Shock It To Me Baby!

Take a comment in jest. Laugh about it. Be glad others have a sense of humor. But for goodness sake's, lighten up! This is a message board and we're all here because we love volleyball. Was it a bit of a prod? Sure. Is it something to flip out over. Absolutely not. VBD is a decent guy. I've met him and so have plenty of people on here.

There's nothing wrong with folks staying involved on message boards after their kids go beyond high school. Why? They love the game, same as you. There's plenty of folks on here who don't have kids playing volleyball at all.

Now quit boo-hooing and get back to the topic at hand.

And you're right, HV. I am the Judge. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Take a comment in jest. Laugh about it. Be glad others have a sense of humor. But for goodness sake's, lighten up! This is a message board and we're all here because we love volleyball. Was it a bit of a prod? Sure. Is it something to flip out over. Absolutely not. VBD is a decent guy. I've met him and so have plenty of people on here.

There's nothing wrong with folks staying involved on message boards after their kids go beyond high school. Why? They love the game, same as you. There's plenty of folks on here who don't have kids playing volleyball at all.

Now quit boo-hooing and get back to the topic at hand.

And you're right, HV. I am the Judge. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nobody is flipping out and if you read my post I AM laughing. Can’t I prod a little bit too? Why do you feel the need to come to the rescue of VD78? Can’t he speak for himself? I have seen far more prodding than this and you didn’t breathe a word. Why don’t you back off and let it run its course? That is what others want to see. I am laughing and having fun. If VD78 is not having fun, let him speak and I will leave him alone or either you will delete this post and protect him further.

I hate to interrupt the love fest between you and the chosen one. I beg to differ that you are not negative. Look at two of your posts above regarding AC. At the very minimum there is strong cynicism. Personally I do not care, just call it what it is. If you have an axe to grind, by all means grind the snot out of it. A little spice never hurt anything around here. Heck, I?m having more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.

All I can say is, show me any post I have ever made that was specifically "negative" to the AC volleyball team or for that matter to any other Vball team.

Now, as far as some of the AC posters........................

GLJ, I promise this is the last I'll "shoot" back! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Nobody is flipping out and if you read my post I AM laughing.

You don't sound terribly happy when replying.

Can’t I prod a little bit too?

Certainly, but within reason.

Why do you feel the need to come to the rescue of VD78?

I don't.

Can’t he speak for himself?

I sure hope so.

I have seen far more prodding than this and you didn’t breathe a word.

I probably wasn't active that day. I am today.

Why don’t you back off and let it run its course?

Because the topic is WAY off course. And because I don't have to.

That is what others want to see.

Really? Let them speak.

I am laughing and having fun.

If you say so.

If VD78 is not having fun, let him speak and I will leave him alone

I'll hold you to it.

or either you will delete this post and protect him further.

Maybe I'll delete it just because I can.

All I can say is, show me any post I have ever made that was specifically "negative" to the AC volleyball team or for that matter to any other Vball team.

Now, as far as some of the AC posters........................

GLJ, I promise this is the last I'll "shoot" back! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I love you Daddy-O, but obviously not as much as The Judge and The Chosen One.

Shock It To Me Baby!

You don't sound terribly happy when replying.

Certainly, but within reason.

I don't.

I sure hope so.

I probably wasn't active that day. I am today.

Because the topic is WAY off course. And because I don't have to.

Really? Let them speak.

If you say so.

I'll hold you to it.

Maybe I'll delete it just because I can.

Dude, are you on topic? Go ahead a delete all of my posts. In the words of Gomer Pyle:

Citizen's Arrest! Citizen's Arrest!

Were you a bully or were you bullied?

Announcements