10/5 White House at Sycamore

timbdp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC is a good if not great 3a program, but I would have to side with Alcoa being better. Than have dominated 2a, with their only loses of late coming to Maryville, and I don't have to even say anything about that program.

IT would be an interesting game to see happen.

Congrats to White House on the huge win.

WE PLAYED AGAINST MASON LAST YEAR AND WE DID JUST FINE.NO,I DON'T THINK P.C.H.S

IS THE SAME CALIBER AS AN ALCOA AT ALL.

This Mason isn't the same Mason from last year. He is the best or one of the best Q.B's in the state

so go & look that up. And if this is white house yall should know from last years playoff game all about him.It's crazy because he was good last year but he is even better this year so good luck with that.

PC is a good if not great 3a program, but I would have to side with Alcoa being better. Than have dominated 2a, with their only loses of late coming to Maryville, and I don't have to even say anything about that program.

IT would be an interesting game to see happen.

Congrats to White House on the huge win.

They r a 2a school we should b in 2a with the number of kids in our school but we r not we r in 3a so which class is better 2a or 3a u tell me & we r a great 3a team just picture us in 2a .

Congrats to the Blue Devils on a great win at Sycamore....That was my first trip to Sycamore, and I couldn't believe how FEW people they had in their stands on the home side. Plenty of empty spaces considering that the homestands weren't that big to begin with..... Is it always like this? The stadium lighting was very dark as well.....

WE PLAYED AGAINST MASON LAST YEAR AND WE DID JUST FINE.NO,I DON'T THINK P.C.H.S

IS THE SAME CALIBER AS AN ALCOA AT ALL.

You lost 29-9 in the playoffs. How is that considered "just fine"??????

White House is a fine football team and physically wore out Sycamore and capitalized on every single War Eagle mistake throughout the course of the night.

White House at Pearl Cohn will have a huge say in the region title picture. Station Camp still plays them both though so this game alone will not decide the region title.

Sycamore at Greenbrier will 100% decide who's going to the playoffs and who's staying home in Region 4-3A. The winner of this one better go ahead and make reservations to Chattanooga Howard for the opening round of the playoffs. BOOK IT!!!!