2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

Who will be the Region 6 champions?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Region 6 champions?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know anything about this region... you say cornersville will lose to Hunt and should win agaisnt MC.... Mc is Defintley a better team than huntland... maybe you got them messed up idk.... but cville will finish 3rd in the region beating Wc and Mc

Thats what I said, but I did have the Hunt & MC swapped around.

And for your info..... I think I know quiet a bit about the region. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Cwood showed you friday that wayne county has no shot of beating them.... Wc will not dominate Cville either...... should be a great game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Cwood showed you friday that wayne county has no shot of beating them.... Wc will not dominate Cville either...... should be a great game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

C'wood showed me a couple things Friday night....... They can be beat, they have some good backs and they had points scored on there first string defense.

Your wrong on one thing....... WC WILL dominate C'ville Friday night.....

C'wood showed me a couple things Friday night....... They can be beat, they have some good backs and they had points scored on there first string defense.

Your wrong on one thing....... WC WILL dominate C'ville Friday night.....

u no wholder....i like u a lil more everytime u say that...lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

u no wholder....i like u a lil more everytime u say that...lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One more time just for you wchs78............... WC WILL beat C'ville Friday night.....

I am a likeable kind of guy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dont take this the wrong way man, but WC knows how to handle a loss. Your team and coaching staff were class and your fans respect the game of football. Thats why JB and MP is such a good rivalry, the football fans respect the game therefore respect the other teams. MP first loss to them 2 yeras ago and JB's loss last year. Its fine to get upset and jar before the game thats what is fun for us fans, but when its over you dont attack character of both players and coaches from the opposing team. Good luck WC and drop the hammer on CW.

The Cornersville vs. Moore Co. game is in C'ville this year and with the home field advantage i'll go with the dawgs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2nd will be decided by the winner of C'wood vs WCHS, and the 4th playoff spot will be the winner of Moore Co. and Cornersville. I think Moore Co. has the upperhand, but it should be a good game.

2nd will be decided by the winner of C'wood vs WCHS, and the 4th playoff spot will be the winner of Moore Co. and Cornersville. I think Moore Co. has the upperhand, but it should be a good game.

Good deal. That's the kind of stuff I was looking for. Any one elses opinions on those two match ups and who may win and where they will place (1-4) for the play offs?

I'm not so sure that WC will beat CW, just based on our games with them. I think CW is definitely the 'tougher' team, but we did play them there and had absolutely atrocious officiating. Where is the game played this time? I will wait to see if I think it's MC or CV til after Friday night, but CV is having a real good season this year.

MP comes in first. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />