East Ridge vs. McMinn Central

charger8

Amen, Central was only flat because of the off weak, Central huge in this game

i hope it was because of the off week. we will see if central will come out and play a complete and focused game...i don't know if central gets this won big...

if central puts a performance on the field like they did last week, then i don't know if they can pull this one out...those turnovers will come back and bite you sooner or later!

if central comes out and plays like i think they will, then they will win by a couple of td's.

I'll say central 38

er 14

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope it was because of the off week. we will see if central will come out and play a complete and focused game...i don't know if central gets this won big...

if central puts a performance on the field like they did last week, then i don't know if they can pull this one out...those turnovers will come back and bite you sooner or later!

if central comes out and plays like i think they will, then they will win by a couple of td's.

I'll say central 38

er 14

Ill say...

Central-28

East Ridge-14

Ill say...

Central-28

East Ridge-14

i like my score better!!! if we can throw the football like we did against nd (exept for the int) i think we can light the scoreboard up. we know we can line up in the wishbone and run it down everyone's throat. walker is a stud!! if we can get an early lead and then play keep away, then the score will be more like your prediction.

I'll say central 38

er 14

Off weeks do tend to bring out mistakes in teams. Not because the lack of working through the week, but the rythmn an timing becomes an issue.

ND was well coached, which helped them stay closer than it should of been. Oh yeah, the 25 turnovers did not help either.

The chargers will regroup and play well against a team with a couple of good athletes, and they are pretty good, but the offensive playmakers will prevail in this one.

At home I like the confident Chargers by two touchdowns.

Off weeks do tend to bring out mistakes in teams. Not because the lack of working through the week, but the rythmn an timing becomes an issue.

ND was well coached, which helped them stay closer than it should of been. Oh yeah, the 25 turnovers did not help either.

The chargers will regroup and play well against a team with a couple of good athletes, and they are pretty good, but the offensive playmakers will prevail in this one.

At home I like the confident Chargers by two touchdowns.

does er still have that defensive back...i can't remember his name or number....the guy that had like 4 pics a game in a year? I know he was on the team two years ago when they played at charger stadium...does anyone know if he is still on the team? do they really have anyone else that central should be worried about?

Hours before kickoff still believe East Ridge takes this one in a high scoring battle.Central ranked #16, I don't see them being that good, tallented but no #16.

I've seen ER and I wasn't very impressed. They do have a little speed but didn't seem to know how to use it.