Lebanon @Wilson Central

wcfinnest09

Im right here

THANKS WC!

funny 5a heairng you talk about anybody from this region since every time you play one of them

you get

your butts waxed

beat like a rented mule

beat like you stole something

GREAT JOB WC YOU ARE NOW THE FAVORITE TO WIN THE REGION!

it is a 5 or 6 team race for 4 spots

WC

RIVERDALE

LAVERGNE

SMYRNA

LEBANON

one of these team will not get in the playoffs and that is a shame when every one of them would win coffe coutny's region.

BLACKMAN - yes they have a shot wc siegel oakland lebanon still left.

I think lebanon used every bullet and all their nine lives they had at smyrna since they have lost 3 games since then and look nothing like the team that played the second half that night. Not having their starting qb last night didn't help Im sure but still wc was clearly better.

Its all about oakland now and as far as smyrna is concerned the playoffs start this friday night.

congrats wc - I'm a believer and you are officially in the drivers seat for the region chamionship

cat i know you love your doggies but give it up what is your hate for cc... i have never said that we would make the playoffs in region 4 or anything like that... all i said was in an earlier thread that we have never played blackman and that the only two times we have ever played the stars we won by a combined score of 100 and somthing to not much.... i just love how you think everyoine else in region 4 stunks until they beat smyrna or beat someone who beat smyrna... you need to lose some of that tunnel vision.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill say one thing for CC they are a hard nosed team and they will make they play offs.

wow what an accomplishment they made it last year with I believe 3 wins?.

I have nothing against cc specifically but I think it is incedibly unfair to have teams make the playoffs with losing records.

I know a lot of kids on these teams like blackman and oakland and I hate they have not been able to get into a play off game in their career but teams winning 3 game in other regions make it.

There should be a minimum requirement or select a wild card from another region. This will not happen in 07 since cc plays a bad cumberland county team (0 and 6) and will get 6 wins in 07

looks like right now cc will host either ( in no particular order)

riverdale

smyrna

lebanon

lavergne

wc

however it shakes out I will guarantee you region 4 will sweep the 1st round