Lesson learned?

Shelia

Just a reminder of how CAK folks rebuked me when I said Powell would have a long season because CAK beat them in the jamboree.

I told you CAK was not a top level team!

You greatly underestimate CAK. I'll compare them to Webb i guess, anyway Webb played tough out of region opponents LIKE POWELL (beat them both times not on their "off years") and did very well including knocking off Knox West twice. CAK is just as good as Webb has been if not better. They beat many upper division teams in scrimages this summer including Bearden. I think CAK could easily compete with 3-4A teams not necessarily make playoffs every year but definitely be in the Powell Halls range of the region this year. Just wait until the 28th of Sept. when CAK plays Webb to see what I mean.

CAK folks? or have you learned your lesson? being humble works best!

Just a reminder of how CAK folks rebuked me when I said Powell would have a long season because CAK beat them in the jamboree.

You greatly underestimate CAK. I'll compare them to Webb i guess, anyway Webb played tough out of region opponents LIKE POWELL (beat them both times not on their "off years") and did very well including knocking off Knox West twice. CAK is just as good as Webb has been if not better. They beat many upper division teams in scrimages this summer including Bearden. I think CAK could easily compete with 3-4A teams not necessarily make playoffs every year but definitely be in the Powell Halls range of the region this year. Just wait until the 28th of Sept. when CAK plays Webb to see what I mean.

With no real skill or insight, a stopped clock is accurate twice a day. Reminds me of some posters tooting their own horns.

Thanks for the laugh. Seems a bit hypocritical that the whole point of your post is to say "I told you so!" when your punch line is "being humble works best!" And by the way, Maj was making the same point. To agree with him or her is to make yourself look foolish.