Rhea @ Walker Valley

MRSTUD

WELL I HEARD SOME DISTURBING NEWS THIS AFTERNOON. THE RHEA COACHING STAFF IN IT'S INFINITE WISDOM HAS DECIDED THAT THEIR PASS COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS TOO LOW. THEREFORE, THEY ARE PULLING SWAFFORD AND REPLACING HIM WITH DAVIS. I REALIZE THE COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS L0W, BUT, HOW MANY PASSES HAVE BEEN DROPPED? I WILL BET YOU THE PERCENTAGE OF DROPPED PASSES IS AT LEAST 85% DROPPED AS COMPARED TO 15% THROWN BAD. IF RHEA IS GOING TO IMPROVE ON THEIR PASSING GAME, THEY NEED TO START WITH THE PROBLEM---THE RECEIVERS. WELL, I GUESS THE COACHES SON IS GOING TO WIN OUT AFTER ALL. LOTS OF LUCK. THEY'LL NEED IT.

I always wondered who 7MM was, now I think I have you pretty well pegged! To bad your so passionate about the starting QB that youll throw everyone under the bus. Anyway about the game...

Rhea will play tonight with some fire! So I will take them by 21 points

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um Marryville would be in the 2nd round but they have to win in the first round before that and I hate to break it to ya but a first round win for Rhea is out of the questuon.

I always wondered who 7MM was, now I think I have you pretty well pegged! To bad your so passionate about the starting QB that youll throw everyone under the bus. Anyway about the game...Rhea will play tonight with some fire! So I will take them by 21 points

Who is 7mm then? if you know?

so what did everyone think about the game last night

The 1at quarter was really slow and just seemed like Rhea and Walker Vallley was just trying to feel each other out. But oddly enough it was after a 35 yard loss on a backwards pass and then a personal foul on Walker Valley that sparked Rhea and the scoring was on. AJ had a great punt return which made Highlight of the night on channel 3. I was impressed with Davis as the QB and he had some of the best punts of his career last night. Duny was about 3 feet on that INT at the end of the 2nd quarter from a touchdown and had a few good runs. Both Chris and Julian had great games to night. Even though swafford didn't start he did do a good job at CB the couple of times he was out there and then had a great run for about 25-30 yards in the 4th quarter. One thing I did notice no fumbles by the runningbacks unless you count the backwards pass as a fumble for the back. Good special teams play helped. Defense played well holding Walker Valley to 66 total yards in the first half and Walker Valley didn't get pass the 50 in the 1st half.

Even though Walker Valley's football team is not great, but they do have some good running backs in the back field and some odd formations. The Band for Walker Valley is one of the best in Tennessee.