Columbia Central's Band

bobcat93

i'm not really a band person because in the past like Giles Co.'s other bands play stuff i have not really heard before but at Giles Co.'s homecoming friday i was blown away by Columbia Central's performance.the songs they played is also some of the ones we sing at church.i'm glad somebody finally stepped up and did something like that.not to take anything away from Giles Co. but Columbia's is the best i have seen in a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What is Columbia's show is year?

it is "On the Mindless Menace of Violence in America", it was one of the best show i think i saw all marching season..i had the pleasure of seeing it at various competitons but i think they got rip off at Contest of Champions at MTSU there were so much better than 8th place they didnt deserved i tought after seeing them and all the other finalists bands that night that were atleast top 3 but congrats to Columbia Central for another spectacular year and i cant to see what Rick Murphy and Connie Cathey come up with next year..im sure it will surely be amazing