North Side @ Hardin County

The Hermit

Northside outgained them 2-1 maybe 3-1, they just turned the ball over too much. It was a lucky win for the defending cheaters.

Northside scored on the first play of the ballgame and that was it. Yes they moved the ball but were keeped out of the end zone. Mann is a very talented player and deserves a lot of credit but last I checked it dosen't matter how many yards it's about getting in the end zone. As far as the other remark it's not worthy of comment.

Northside scored on the first play of the ballgame and that was it. Yes they moved the ball but were keeped out of the end zone. Mann is a very talented player and deserves a lot of credit but last I checked it dosen't matter how many yards it's about getting in the end zone. As far as the other remark it's not worthy of comment.

Where is #6 from? If you didn't cheat just answer the question.

Where is #6 from? If you didn't cheat just answer the question.

I answered your question on our thread. I think with all your problems at Brighton you might be more worried with fixing them instead of trying to manufactor some at our place with accusations know what they say about people in glass houses and throwing stones. Answer my question how many quit the other day and why?