Jellico vs King's Academy

XeroDestroyer

I think Jellico is a team the Alliance should keep a close eye on. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I have never seen a Jellico team win so many games...............in one year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think Jellico is a team the Alliance should keep a close eye on. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I have never seen a Jellico team win so many games...............in one year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't know where you go to school or went to school but you are a very critical young man. Some of these kids may not the best athletes in the region but they are out there every day busting their butts trying to improve with out someone like you getting on here criticizing them. So unless you're on a team and go thru the same thing you need to shut up and get a life. If you play for a team then let us know which team and what # so we can find you and see just how good you are.

Don't know where you go to school or went to school but you are a very critical young man. Some of these kids may not the best athletes in the region but they are out there every day busting their butts trying to improve with out someone like you getting on here criticizing them. So unless you're on a team and go thru the same thing you need to shut up and get a life. If you play for a team then let us know which team and what # so we can find you and see just how good you are.

He's not a player. He's a 30 something year old "man" (and I do use the term "man" loosely) that still lives with his parents, last time i checked, and he pretends to be a player from Hampton. Don't pay him any mind.

Fanforlife...ive seen a couple of your post on here and it seems like you think that everybody in the world hates Jellico. It looked to me like azaz09 was kind of complementing us. In case you havent been to many of our games the past couple of years...we've only won 5 games the last four years before this year. So thank you azaz for noticing our success this year and good luck to your team this season.

I agree this is a compliment to Jellico's 4 wins this year and it will probably be 5 against King's Academy. But the record is misleading. Who have they beat? Oakdale, Sunbright, Pickett, and Cosby. While Cosby was a physical contest, homecoming, and the starting qb back, they have a 1-4 record. The big games for Jellico are the region ones, Cloudland, Grace, and Unaka. The last 3 years they have went 2-8, 2-8, 1-10. Good job on the improvement, even if the competition has not been as good as years past. We'll see in weeks to come if Jellico is for real, win two of those region games - go to the playoffs, that simple.