Science Hill @ Bearden

coach1076

This is a battle for first in Region 1. Discuss

You never know how teams will match up until they play.Most would give the game to Bearden before they get dressed.I don't know how good SH's offense is,but if they could put up some points? Bearden didn't score until overtime at J fred.I'd say it will be a hard fought game and Bearden in a close one "after" they leave the field.

It will be a hard fought game. The winner will take over first place in the region with 4 weeks remaining. Who is DB cheering for? I saw on another thread where a DB fan said go bulldogs. I know they hate science hill but shouldnt they be cheering for them in this one? I mean if the toppers pull the upset that would put DB back in contention for the region title. I say the dawgs by win 28-14

#44 is Aaron Trent a 6'4 230 senior and #51 is Jeff Green a junior. Science Hill's whole defense is outstanding. 82 Bruce Crumley 50 Corey Hamilton 86 Zach Jordan 25 Caleb Mancuso 58 Will Rentel 1 Cory Brown 7 Javan Joslin 5 Isaac Kinley and 4 Matt Hayes. They aren't the largest team but they make up for it with speed and athletism. AND they have DEPTH. 9 Skylar Dejesus and 3 A.J. Hart at corners 45 Logan Honeycutt 33 Josh Lewis 21 Michael Sholes at linebackers. They are without a pivotal defensive player, ZACH COLLIE who was cut blocked by a cowardly Elizabethton player and has lost his junior season to a broken fibula. Our prayers are with him. #2 Tomas Hill has the speed and skill to play corner and #23 Corey Macpherson is an exceptionally fast sophomore who started a few games this year. Wes Forbush #18 is a safety who platoons with Joslin and would have started had Javan continued to play WR and OLB. But the senior moved to safety and had two GREAT picks against Morristown West in a shutout. The offense has talent but is not consistent. This defense is ready to face Bearden's Halliday #9 and the rest of the team because of the players they practice against daily. Facing talented offensive Players Ashlon Adams, Macpherson, Hill, Daniel Sharp, Armando Canepa, Phillip Denton, Larry Smith, Moses Green, Greyson Janeway, and Solomon Duanah, they are well versed in playing against speed. A 42-13 homecoming drubbing given to them by Bearden last year and a 9-7 set back by a missed field goal 2 years ago make the Toppers hungry to beat Bearden at home this week. This will be a very interesting conference game and could potentially be a preview of the conference champion. Look for a track meet or a very low scoring game. The Defense is ready but The O needs to produce. Give the Toppers the win because they WANT it. They NEED it. These are not John Bowles Hilltoppers. Something big is coming to Knoxville this week, and something big is going to happen in Johnson City for the next few years.

It will be a hard fought game. The winner will take over first place in the region with 4 weeks remaining. Who is DB cheering for? I saw on another thread where a DB fan said go bulldogs. I know they hate science hill but shouldnt they be cheering for them in this one? I mean if the toppers pull the upset that would put DB back in contention for the region title. I say the dawgs by win 28-14

I am pulling for Bearden.There are way to many Gilligans coming onto DB threads,especially topvol98 and his crying beach towel. Bearden by 6

The smart DB fan would, but not too many smart ones when it comes to pulling for SH. Kind of like pulling for Fla.! Or is it South Carolina now? HMMM, what is common about all 3? Or maybe the DB fans are already trying to guess who they would match up in the playoffs. Go Toppers, it will make Nov. 2nd game even bigger with more popcorn sales! Congratulations to your band on the competiton at DB this past weekend.

I am glad you gave a team rundown for us, believe me you all will need to play the game of your life to beat bearden, they are a much improved team from last year and from the beginning this year, they manhandled a decent halls team and are running on all cylinders right now. your only chance is if they turn the ball over, if they don't this one will be a beaten, reapeat this is not the same bearden as years past

#44 is Aaron Trent a 6'4 230 senior and #51 is Jeff Green a junior. Science Hill's whole defense is outstanding. 82 Bruce Crumley 50 Corey Hamilton 86 Zach Jordan 25 Caleb Mancuso 58 Will Rentel 1 Cory Brown 7 Javan Joslin 5 Isaac Kinley and 4 Matt Hayes. They aren't the largest team but they make up for it with speed and athletism. AND they have DEPTH. 9 Skylar Dejesus and 3 A.J. Hart at corners 45 Logan Honeycutt 33 Josh Lewis 21 Michael Sholes at linebackers. They are without a pivotal defensive player, ZACH COLLIE who was cut blocked by a cowardly Elizabethton player and has lost his junior season to a broken fibula. Our prayers are with him. #2 Tomas Hill has the speed and skill to play corner and #23 Corey Macpherson is an exceptionally fast sophomore who started a few games this year. Wes Forbush #18 is a safety who platoons with Joslin and would have started had Javan continued to play WR and OLB. But the senior moved to safety and had two GREAT picks against Morristown West in a shutout. The offense has talent but is not consistent. This defense is ready to face Bearden's Halliday #9 and the rest of the team because of the players they practice against daily. Facing talented offensive Players Ashlon Adams, Macpherson, Hill, Daniel Sharp, Armando Canepa, Phillip Denton, Larry Smith, Moses Green, Greyson Janeway, and Solomon Duanah, they are well versed in playing against speed. A 42-13 homecoming drubbing given to them by Bearden last year and a 9-7 set back by a missed field goal 2 years ago make the Toppers hungry to beat Bearden at home this week. This will be a very interesting conference game and could potentially be a preview of the conference champion. Look for a track meet or a very low scoring game. The Defense is ready but The O needs to produce. Give the Toppers the win because they WANT it. They NEED it. These are not John Bowles Hilltoppers. Something big is coming to Knoxville this week, and something big is going to happen in Johnson City for the next few years.

I am glad you gave a team rundown for us, believe me you all will need to play the game of your life to beat bearden, they are a much improved team from last year and from the beginning this year, they manhandled a decent halls team and are running on all cylinders right now. your only chance is if they turn the ball over, if they don't this one will be a beaten, reapeat this is not the same bearden as years past

You are correct. We will have to play a flawless game. But we are also capable of doing that. It just depends which SH team shows up in a couple days. the defense is ready but the offense has to come to play friday and move the ball a bit. They get us 17 points somehow and we win the game.