Owls vs Bears

Owlpride2665

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OWLS SHOULD EASILY WIN BY THREE TOUCHDOWNS, BUT, YOU NEVER KNOW IN THE GAME OF FOOTBALL. SO LET'S SAY OWLS BY 10. MY EARLIER PREDICTION ON ANOTHER THREAD WAS 21-14, BUT I THINK JOHN LONG WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO KICK ANOTHER LONG ONE. I TRULY HOPE THE CROWD IS MORE INTO THE GAME THAN THE LAST ONE. GO OWLS! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

with everything that is surrounding this football team its hard to be excited this year by the looks of things this team is going to downhill in the big region games

That is all the more reason to get behind these KIDS and SUPPORT them! What kind of fans, parents, or community are we if we turn our backs on them when the going gets tough????? This team is made up of ALOT of GOOD kids, Let's support them, win or lose, good publicity or bad. How else will they learn character and pride, and for that matter right from wrong? As for the the big region games, sure they want to win, but haven't we always taught them that winning isn't everything? It's how you play the game, whether that be football or life. GIve 100% and if it's still not enough you know that you gave it all you had amd you did it with dignity. And what all is "surrounding" this taeam that can' be overcome?

I simply ask you to support the team and community. Don't QUIT on the school. Go OWLS!

That is all the more reason to get behind these KIDS and SUPPORT them! What kind of fans, parents, or community are we if we turn our backs on them when the going gets tough????? This team is made up of ALOT of GOOD kids, Let's support them, win or lose, good publicity or bad. How else will they learn character and pride, and for that matter right from wrong? As for the the big region games, sure they want to win, but haven't we always taught them that winning isn't everything? It's how you play the game, whether that be football or life. GIve 100% and if it's still not enough you know that you gave it all you had amd you did it with dignity. And what all is "surrounding" this taeam that can' be overcome?

I simply ask you to support the team and community. Don't QUIT on the school. Go OWLS!

good way 2 put it owlfanatic i agree 100%, ya ll r good enuf 2 put this stuff behind u and play football.

good way 2 put it owlfanatic i agree 100%, ya ll r good enuf 2 put this stuff behind u and play football.

thank you. I am a die hard football fan, but, the bigger picture is to support these "young men". Some people seem to forget that we are their insight to "adulthood". As someone said before, how can they learn if we don't teach them. My late father is probably in heaven laughing because something he tried to teach me (that I didn't want to listen to) has finally sunk in. We LEAD by EXAMPLE. If we quit on these kids (all of them, good, bad, or indifferent), what does that teach them?

Keep supporting Ooltewah. People can badmouth us, but it is how we respond that makes the difference.

i support the few good guys out there but as far as the school i do not support an administration that covers up incidences just because they suit up friday night i'd rather lose ball games and have integrity than win with borderline criminals

i support the few good guys out there but as far as the school i do not support an administration that covers up incidences just because they suit up friday night i'd rather lose ball games and have integrity than win with borderline criminals

Time to move on from that situation..... How did anyone cover anything up??? I just don't understand.. There have been 3 arrest since the "fight". What else do you want?

Time to move on from that situation..... How did anyone cover anything up??? I just don't understand.. There have been 3 arrest since the "fight". What else do you want?

Whats a BORDERLINE CRIMINAL? u ve got 2 find sumthing else to come up with, thats old and done with for the football team it has nothing 2 do with them!!!!!!!!!

Ignorance is incredibly persistant.

This is not a team of a "few good guys"... this is a team of great teenagers who don't need the ridicule of mean hearted, mean spirited individuals like yourself. Is your life that miserable?

Get all the facts before before you condemn... have a mind of your own instead of being lead by popular belief.

To the young Americans reading this:

Adults often make mistakes too...

Owlfanatic, kind of lonely in the cheering section!! Aw, guess everyone isn't onboard with the support the boys no matter what they do, mantra. At least some of the good people of Ootlewah have some sense. Better get used to it, it's going to be a long season..

We are completely "onboard" with him and the OWLS!

Looking for a good solid win tonight. Would love to see no turnovers and good tackling. Let's use this week and next to work on fundementals and then we will be ready for Farragut and Oak Ridge. FF999 is right in one sense. I hope it is a long season, by this I mean another deep run in the playoffs.

Go Owls we are behind you.