Portland@Clarksville

Golfendude

Dallasman, welcome to CoachT. I am glad I could be a part of your FIRST ever post. Just to clear up your perception, I am not a coach or an authority figure at PHS or any school for that matter. I also happen to know exactly who Multisport12 is in real life. I also know his parents and extended family, and I do not think they would encourage him publically disrespecting his former coaches in this forum. I am just sick and tired of kids blaming coaches when things do not always go there way. It is usually always the coaches fault - that comes out of the kids mouths first. Sooner or later kids have to own up to the fact that maybe they just weren't the best player for the position, deal with it, and move on, but it is always easier to just say the coach is lacking something or does not know what he is doing. But you are right on one thing. Enough is enough. P-town just better be patient, supportive and loyal to the current staff they have. They will turn it around.

Thanks for the welcome. I feel my perception on this is about a 20/20. I do not believe ms12 is publically disrespecting anyone. He seemed to be just giving an open, honest opinion to some posters who wondered where all the P-town people had gone. We all (christians and non-christians) do that every day about everything. It is a God given right to have your own opinion and sometimes you can't fully support something that has beat a person down as it seems this kid has been. His comments may have been too open and honest in the first couple of posts, but it does appear he has tried very hard to shed light on his thoughts as much like a christian as he possibly can since his first posts. They may even wind up helping if the right people open their hearts and minds and LET GOD. You were once a kid I believe. Did you ever have as a kid, or even currently have as an adult, an opinion of someone or something that you are not pleased with?(by the way that is okay EVEN FOR A CHRISTIAN) We are not expected to accept things that happen to us that hurt us and be happy about it. Did you always and I mean always do things perfect when you were a kid or even now? Be careful answering this as you know there are none perfect except Jesus Christ himself. You really shouldn't question his devotion to Christ and his calling to God's work because of some silly little coacht post. I wonder how God would feel about how you are going about this. Could you possibly become a stumbling block for one of God's soldiers? How much importance are you putting on this kid's post anyways? It is evident you must care a great deal and this situation hits you close to home. And to question that a person wouldn't truly want God's blessings is completely asinine. I mean, come on, really. Also, by the way, ms12 shouldn't have to apologize to anyone for anything in order for him to receive God's blessings, unless he felt LED BY GOD to do so. Only God determines when and where He will bestow a blessing and I don't think that has anything to do with whether or not a person apologizes to someone. However, I see the kid did post an apology. He has more class than a kid ought. No maybe he has more devotion to God than you give him credit for. Don't forget we all we give answer before the throne someday for what we say and what we do!!!!!!! I think you should try to be an encouragement for this kid as he seems to be a rare type of teen in this day and age. I do hope the panthers turn it around. It is sad for them and I know this for a fact. Good luck and God Bless!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic