Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heard anything from Jared Irick last i heard out for 2 weeks for turff toe anyone know anything else??

i heard he had x-rays and has a strain in his foot and should be ready for cosby,(IF they need him),but i would say they will rest him as much as possible with hv and cloudland coming around the corner.

I'm not sure what they're up to this week, I'm sure everything is fine. Good time to heal up and fine tune. One thing I've noticed is ,the jvs are really playing well. Looks like Hampton could be a little stronger next season than some might think. Got some very good young players .

pujo, i heard that the JV put a smack down on Cloudland Monday night. Where you there and did Hampton really look that good?

pujo, i heard that the JV put a smack down on Cloudland Monday night. Where you there and did Hampton really look that good?

I was at the game Monday night.....they looked really good. I am interested in seeing Dylan Ward develop in the next few years as quarterback. They pretty much held Cloudland when they needed to just about all night. I saw a couple of interceptions and fumbles both ways. This was the first time I saw those guys play this year but I think they will step up to the varsity and be right in the game. Way to go dogs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was at the game Monday night.....they looked really good. I am interested in seeing Dylan Ward develop in the next few years as quarterback. They pretty much held Cloudland when they needed to just about all night. I saw a couple of interceptions and fumbles both ways. This was the first time I saw those guys play this year but I think they will step up to the varsity and be right in the game. Way to go dogs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For some reason, I thought that Cloudland was suppose to have a great up and coming team. Are we that good at JV level?

I wasn't there but I heard they were pretty impressive, I saw the Ward kid play last season, He has the making of a good one. I thought he did pretty well against West Greene.

Cloudland is up and coming. Most of the jv players are freshman who are learning the new offense. Hampton will be tough again next year, but I look for the games to be much closer. With continued mandatory weight lifting, the Landers will get stronger and once again be the team to beat in this region. That day is coming.