Hendersonville and antioch

nextbest09

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look forget the trash talking and look at the matchup. Hendersonville has a weak secondary,losing those two stud Corners they had last year in Dylan Cash and Robert Carlton both of which were all-region, to go with a solid front 7.You get past the two linbackers, especially Roper, then you could be off to the races.Antioch has the athletes to go up against any team they face. Now as average as the defense is for hendersonville the offense is as explosive as it has been in awhile.Troy Watson is a man on a mission out there, he has made major strides in the last three years.The running game is solid behind an improving o-line that started the year young losing an all county center in Adam Burton, and the regions most valuable lineman Zach Armstrong and two other senior lineman, i dont know there names.This line overall though is better than last years.Antioch as always is bigger up front than Hendersonvlle, and Antiochs QB is a really good player so i am expecting a high scoring game,in which HHS could take a solid strangle hold on a region that is not as good as its been in years past.

HHS over Antioch.

Good luck to both teams.

Antioch wins 21-14!

region now has 4 3-1 teams

Same story for H'ville in every game they have lost this year. Missed opportunities. They run for over 160 yards in the first half and all they have to show for it is a 7-7 tie. 2 long missed field goals contribute heavily. The difference in athletic ability is there every game. Antioch was bigger and faster just like most teams they play. On Antioch's side I was impressed with Davis, Wooten and McAdoo on offense. I think McAdoo is playing out of position on defense. Looks like he is playing defensive tackle. H'ville ran for almost 300 yards on the night and a lot of it was right at him. One more thing, Roper has to touch the ball more, he had 99 yards on 9 carries including a 50 yarder in the final minute which got them in position to score their final touchdown. H'ville played very hard and I thought going in if they held Antioch to 21 I would have taken that. They can't continue to miss opportunities if they expect to make the playoffs.