Creek Wood Vs. David Lipscomb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vandy1, when you find that disc from 05 i'd like to know too. thanks!

I will look tonight for the disc. If I find it, I will post it here that I did tomorrow morning. I will make some copies and bring it to the game Friday night. (Just need to know how many copies to bring--2?) I gave Coach Daniels a disc of pictures from the 2006 game at the Region Banquet. Those wanting those pictures can get with the Coach.

Peter Powell's Lipscomb Game Day Notes featuring Friday Night's matchup between the Mustangs and the Creek Wood Red Hawks will soon be posted on the Mustangfanpage. See the notes for the game, depth Chart, scouting reports, rosters and much, much more.

The game will be carried live over WKDA and WAMB Radio AM 1300 and 900 and live over the internet at the Mustangfanpage.

Creekwood is solid, but they are not on the level of the team they had two years ago.

You have to be on that level to compete with David Lipscomb.

It is one of those sayings that actually hold true: "We don't rebuild...we reload!"

Most schools like Creekwood have great teams every few years. David Lipscomb has a great team every year!

The mustangs will win by as much as they want to; but being good sports they normally don't run it to more 35-0.

You have to be on the level of the 05 football team to compete with Lipscomb? I believe that we got beat 30-7. Not that close of a game. It doesn't matter what level you are on, it's high school football and any team can come out and have their night and do everything right and have a chance to win the game. Like everyone else has said, if Creek Wood comes out and controls the TOP like Coach Daniel likes to do then they will have a shot at winning.

I think Coach Daniel should go ride horses or something to relax and think about what to do in this game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have to be on the level of the 05 football team to compete with Lipscomb? I believe that we got beat 30-7. Not that close of a game. It doesn't matter what level you are on, it's high school football and any team can come out and have their night and do everything right and have a chance to win the game. Like everyone else has said, if Creek Wood comes out and controls the TOP like Coach Daniel likes to do then they will have a shot at winning.

I think Coach Daniel should go ride horses or something to relax and think about what to do in this game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A little relaxation never hurts anyone!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The 05' game should've turned out a little different but im not gonna make excuses!!!! CW didnt perform like we should've!!!!!!

I will look tonight for the disc. If I find it, I will post it here that I did tomorrow morning. I will make some copies and bring it to the game Friday night. (Just need to know how many copies to bring--2?) I gave Coach Daniels a disc of pictures from the 2006 game at the Region Banquet. Those wanting those pictures can get with the Coach.

Downtheline seems one of the popular players on the 05 disc. I think I saw 5 pictures on the disc. Baseballfan1 was also interested in the disc. Do you know what number this person is looking for in the 05 season vs. Lipscomb?

Downtheline seems one of the popular players on the 05 disc. I think I saw 5 pictures on the disc. Baseballfan1 was also interested in the disc. Do you know what number this person is looking for in the 05 season vs. Lipscomb?

I think its number 2!!!! Im not positive though!!!! If its who I think it is, he was a all-midstate senior who played safety and wideout!!!!

I think its number 2!!!! Im not positive though!!!! If its who I think it is, he was a all-midstate senior who played safety and wideout!!!!

Oh, and yep im comin down the line!!!!!!