King's Academy @ Lancaster Christian

LCAKnightsFan

King's Academy comes into Friday night's game with a record of 2-4, while Lancaster Christian stands at 5-2. TKA has played the tougher schedule, losing to Jellico (5-1), Clay County (4-2), Grace Christian (3-3), and Cosby (2-5). LCA is on a three-game winning streak and is 3-0 in the Mid South Football Conference.

Anyone have info on TKA? Thoughts or predictions on this one? I anticipate this to be one of the toughest games we play this season. If we can pull out a win, we are in the drivers' seat in the MSFC. We have not played well lately, but I think we put everything together this week and win by the slimmest of margins, 21-20.

Sorry for offending anyone. Obviously, a very tongue-in-cheek joke among friends and players has been taken the wrong way and that is unfortunate. I believed everyone took 'Ridaz for the satire it was, but apparently that is not the case.

You are very right when you say that people might read what has been posted and could possibly be insulted if they took it seriously. I, for one, will laugh along with your comments and choose not to be insulted.

So, to all the friends who I have enjoyed posting with and joking with, this is goodbye. The roughridaz are no more. I hope I have given you a few laughs along the way. However, when anonymity is gone and personal insults begin, its time to stop and move on.

Good luck to ALL teams in the Midsouth Football Conference this season.

It is hard to predict in this one. King's is a mystery because they have dominated bad teams and got dominated by good teams. Clay County is a much better team than years prior, though Jellico may be a bit of a drop off. I do know that our offense has been struggling lately but our defense has been overwhelming. In our last two games we allowed 61 total yards and three points against RBS and 50 yards and 8 points against SCA, 48 yds of which was on one play. These teams however are not very good yet so not a viable measuring stick. I think that the offense is ready to roll though and will make for a great game against an evenly talented school. We will really get a good look at where we are after this one. Go Knights!!!