EAST HICKMAN!

downtheline

Harpeth is 3-3 winning against Waverly 23-0, Loretto 30-0 and FRA 21-14. The Indians have lost to East Robertson 31-7, Hickman County 46-27 and Lewis County 34-6.

I don't think Harpeth can afford to look past East but they have the toughest part of their schedule behind them and are still in the running for a playoff spot. They will have 3 or 4 kids out this week however.

Harpeth hosts East Hickman this week. In the following weeks Harpeth hosts Richland & Fairview.

HERE'S THE HARPETH INDIANS PLAYOFF SITUATION

If the Indians win all three of those games then they'll be #3 and make the playoffs.

If the Indians win two of the three games they'll likely wind up as a "wild card" and make the postseason.

If the Indians win one/none of those games then they'll miss the playoffs for the fourth straight year.

I BELIEVE WITH EAST HICKMAN BEING A "1ST YEAR SCHOOL" THIS ONE IS A GAME THAT HARPETH MUST WIN!!!!

Good Luck to Coach Jones & the Eagles in the future because those guys are going to do some great things guaranteed.

Good luck to east this week, i hope they get their win. I am a strong bulldawg fan but i support all of hickman county. But thats how every one should be....this is all our county we run by the same budget we need to support both our teams till week 9 on game day thats when you put your teams paint on.........anyways good luck East. GO DAWGS!

Good luck to east this week, i hope they get their win. I am a strong bulldawg fan but i support all of hickman county. But thats how every one should be....this is all our county we run by the same budget we need to support both our teams till week 9 on game day thats when you put your teams paint on.........anyways good luck East. GO DAWGS!

Wheres all the East fans at??