West Greene vs. Chuckey Doak

wasqbnowcoach

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...what do the stats for WG look like? Where do they stack up in the conference? Because obviously gobuffs has no clue of what I was asking him earlier, maybe he will ask someone and then enlighten us with the answers later...

I don't have time to compare stats.Why don't you look that up for me,because you have the time.One question that you will not answer me is did you every play the game of football?Working for the Greene Co school system you surely have the time to look all this up for me.

I don't have time to compare stats.Why don't you look that up for me,because you have the time.One question that you will not answer me is did you every play the game of football?Working for the Greene Co school system you surely have the time to look all this up for me.

Played more football than you have ever thought about...and who said I work for the Greene County School System...not I....and to answer your other question, WG defense is ranked 7th out of 8 in your league, giving up over 300 yds a game and more than 30 pts. But I have no problem with WG, their players or their coaches.. (except you). You are the one that called out the CD coaches saying...and I quote "WG 28 CD 13 West Greene has better players and better coaching!" insinuating that WG coaches are better than CD's. So Dont let your mouth write checks your a#@ cant cash. The WG program WILL get better as long as Joe is around, he is a good coach and will only get better. I think he will do things the right way. Thats if people like you dont run him off.

Played more football than you have ever thought about...and who said I work for the Greene County School System...not I....and to answer your other question, WG defense is ranked 7th out of 8 in your league, giving up over 300 yds a game and more than 30 pts. But I have no problem with WG, their players or their coaches.. (except you). You are the one that called out the CD coaches saying...and I quote "WG 28 CD 13 West Greene has better players and better coaching!" insinuating that WG coaches are better than CD's. So Dont let your mouth write checks your a#@ cant cash. The WG program WILL get better as long as Joe is around, he is a good coach and will only get better. I think he will do things the right way. Thats if people like you dont run him off.

You never played football at WG,thats right I no who you are.I was a 4 year starter on the offensive line in 90 thru 93.The problem I have with you is you continue to bad mouth the defensive coach at WG.Every since he was announced the head basketball coach at WG,you have been a butt.Sorry for stating an opinion about the Chuckey Doak coaches.I still think WG has better coaches than CD.Don't worry I will not run coach Case off!Thats sad you post on here when you should be teaching class.I guess 9:00 is your planning period.Tax money should not be spent on your posting on coach T.

You never played football at WG,thats right I no who you are.I was a 4 year starter on the offensive line in 90 thru 93.The problem I have with you is you continue to bad mouth the defensive coach at WG.Every since he was announced the head basketball coach at WG,you have been a butt.Sorry for stating an opinion about the Chuckey Doak coaches.I still think WG has better coaches than CD.Don't worry I will not run coach Case off!Thats sad you post on here when you should be teaching class.I guess 9:00 is your planning period.Tax money should not be spent on your posting on coach T.

Good, now that you know that ought to stop all your trash talking. Now that you have told me when you played at WG I know why you are so bitter. You have been on the other end of a many of Butt whippings. However I have the right to post my opinions about your defense the way you posted your opinions about CD's coaches. But before we get off of that subject how many coaches on WG staff can say they played and coached college football?? CDs Head Coach played and coached college football and another assistant played in college as well. They know how to do things the right way. Im not saying that is a necessity but it helps. Its fun talking with ya...keep them coming...

I'm glad to see that you are sticking up for your alma mater and that you like the new coaches. I really have no horse in this race, but would like to know how WG coaches are better if they lost?? By a sizable margin at that. Living farther west than you I do not have the privelege of seeing these two teams, but enjoy keeping up with them as I know several coaches in the area. What did tc say about the defensive coach being basketball coach?? And what does this have to do with his football coaching? I like the way that you say that in YOUR opinion WG coaches are better, thats great you are backing them to the hilt. I believe though if you go back through the thread you will see that tc was just stating the same, that he thought cd coaches were better (ie his opinion) and we all know what opinions are like /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How long has WG coach been there and how long has CD's coach been there what is their head to head record, that might settle this dispute

Anyway good luck the rest of the year to both teams

Good, now that you know that ought to stop all your trash talking. Now that you have told me when you played at WG I know why you are so bitter. You have been on the other end of a many of Butt whippings. However I have the right to post my opinions about your defense the way you posted your opinions about CD's coaches. But before we get off of that subject how many coaches on WG staff can say they played and coached college football?? CDs Head Coach played and coached college football and another assistant played in college as well. They know how to do things the right way. Im not saying that is a necessity but it helps. Its fun talking with ya...keep them coming...

Why are you in love with coach Murphy?Its sad that you will continue to trash the same school that you went to.

Why are you in love with coach Murphy?Its sad that you will continue to trash the same school that you went to.

Didnt go to your school...thank god...You might oughta stop posting on this topic as opposed to continuing to embarris your school. WG won a game this year..be happy for that. Im glad they did. And will you get this through your thick head...Im not trashing WG, I like the people there...just not you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />