CBHS vs Mitchell or Whitehaven vs Houston?

fourthree

I am trying to decide which game to attend.

Is Mitchell's starting qb from earlier in the season still playing? This game would definetly be more competitive if that is the case. CBHS, is really strong right now, but Mitchell has a chance with its full complement of players and smart playing and coaching. Otherwise, it could get ugly, but not as ugly as the last two games (Carver and BCHS) for the Brothers. Mitchell has a nice band that is pretty entertaining at halftime.

The Houston/Whitehaven game should be close and very intense. Though I believe Whitehaven a little better, the game is at Houston, which should make for a more competitive and exciting game. Both schools have good support groups (bands, cheerleaders, fans, etc.) and provide good halftime entertainment. This may be the game to attend of the two, but for some reason the CBHS/Mitchell game intrigues me more.

I am trying to decide which game to attend.

Is Mitchell's starting qb from earlier in the season still playing? This game would definetly be more competitive if that is the case. CBHS, is really strong right now, but Mitchell has a chance with its full complement of players and smart playing and coaching. Otherwise, it could get ugly, but not as ugly as the last two games (Carver and BCHS) for the Brothers. Mitchell has a nice band that is pretty entertaining at halftime.

The Houston/Whitehaven game should be close and very intense. Though I believe Whitehaven a little better, the game is at Houston, which should make for a more competitive and exciting game. Both schools have good support groups (bands, cheerleaders, fans, etc.) and provide good halftime entertainment. This may be the game to attend of the two, but for some reason the CBHS/Mitchell game intrigues me more.

I will be at the Houston/Whitehaven game. I don't know about the Mitchell QB.