Clarksville@Kenwood

Golfendude

I'm not up to speed on the stats as pertaining to how many schools in the county have come to this point in the season and both 6-1. Just taking a guess not to many. This is good for our city and hopefully this will continue year after year. It's time for our programs to step up and go after these other power house schools in the state. It would be nice to see the resources increase for all the schools. It maybe just a dream that i envision for the youth of this town. One thing for sure it would make better citizens of the community. Not to over look what you coaches have done in the county with what you have had to work with the boosters and etc. I'm sure you guys talk about it. Anyway back to this game. Should be a real slobber knocker and the town is a BUZZ about it those that love Friday Night Lights will be there even from other schools that are playing locally. I did love listening to your game Knights on 540am. Greg Walker at WJZM this thurs will be taking picks on this one starting at 4 pm Call in 645-6414 and 6415 I'm hoping this one comes down to the wire also. I don't see these two teams getting away from the other to far here. Good luck to both teams on a injury free game and lets show them what good football is in Clarksville.

There will be know smack talk from me on this game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry I missed the Kenwood game, but liked the reports I have read. Knight fans, do y'all have a kicking game, or is it typical of the coaching staff to go for the TD...

Needless to say, I think we see Kenwood winning a close one at home...partly because of what I keep reading about Clarksville focus on the field (penalties, penalties) I don't know if the flags are due to aggressive play or just not paying attention. The Knights will make 'em pay if it is the latter.

Good play and health!

LOOK AHEAD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come on Coach do better than that.

Not a coach, just an avid Knight supporter who monitors the statistical aspect of the game. I watched this team grow into what it is, A TEAM, for the last 4 years. I agree with your post below about the Purplemoron. No trash talk this week. Let it play out on the field. It should be a good one.

By the way, is the bet for the house renewed this week? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thought I had some new property coming my way last night with three minutes to go. Just did not work out in our favor. Good luck.

THE KNIGHTS HAVE OFFICIALLY EARNED MY RESPECT!!!! LET'S SEE HOW YA'LL CAN HANDLE THE BIG BOYS OF CHS. ON YOUR FIELD, WE WILL WIN BY 14. YOUR OFFENSE GETS 0 PTS AGAIN. MAKE SURE YOU PREPARE FOR ANOTHER UPSET.

This is not a CHS player.. and if any comes into this thread talking smack to the Knights. Please just disregard there stupid comments and if they get to carried away they might not be able to get back and post again.

Understand trouble makers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey we are all about FAIR PLAY.. here and i was wishing it for your team as i listened to the game on the headset at the end thought you would pull it out.. It was GREAT D BATTLE.. You guys should be proud as can BE!

As to the house .. Well lets say that the this old dude is done with the smack talk for high school games from here on out.. We are moving on.

Have a good weekend BIG /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Proud as I can be of the Knights. No smack talk for the week is a deal. Good call on the house.