Polk County vs Sequoyah

dumdum

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a solid Polk County team coming to the reservation and the young Chiefs riding a two game win streak to keep a playoff hopes alive (with some help). Whats going to happen in this one?

Two years ago we gave a very solid Polk County team a scare so hopefully we can do it again may be this time we can get a win. Hey two game winning streak sounds good doesn't it.

Two years ago we gave a very solid Polk County team a scare so hopefully we can do it again may be this time we can get a win. Hey two game winning streak sounds good doesn't it.

Anytime you can use the term "winning streak" when describing yourself, its a awesome feeling. I think the improving Chiefs can play with the Wildcats. Polk County lost to a struggling Sweetwater team recently and that tells me a lot about the Wildcats. Can anyone tell us what happens with Polk in the Meigs game?

Polk Co by 22

Grundy played Polk tough in Benton a few weeks ago. The Chiefs have gained much confidence with the big win at Grundy. The Chiefs did give up 300+ yards rushing to the Yellowjackets. Polk's wing-t is a running machine. Playing the Chiefs between Meigs and Central might be a disadvantage for the Wildcats. Prediction---Polk wins by at least 2 TD. Ball Control, Great Kicking Game and Good Defense.

every time i pick seq to win, they do. so do i have enough in me to pick seq in this one? i don't know guys polk might have a little too much for you in this one...maybe polk will be looking ahead to central when they play yall. i hate to say it, but i doubt it...polk wins 33 to 20. i hope im wrong this time, though...good luck to both teams...GO CHARGERS

every time i pick seq to win, they do. so do i have enough in me to pick seq in this one? i don't know guys polk might have a little too much for you in this one...maybe polk will be looking ahead to central when they play yall. i hate to say it, but i doubt it...polk wins 33 to 20. i hope im wrong this time, though...good luck to both teams...GO CHARGERS

I beleive you have plenty in you, as a matter of fact your eyes are brown your so full of it.

well boys...this is how it is Polk County is now tied for 2nd in the region and Sequoyah is barely still keeping there hopes alive.. The Big red and blue machine are going to roll out there helmets friday night and destroy sequoyah....Polk wins 35-7

I hope you guys stay that overconfident. See ya' Friday! GO CHIEFS!

its not overconfidence when is the last time sequoyah beat us im sorry chiefs maybe on a two game winning streak but we are on like an 8 year playoff streak i like that statistic better

Congratulations! That is a fine record, although I fail to see what that has to do with any games this year. I realize you have had a great year to this point, and no one expects you to mess up now. Wait a second, did I hear that right? Kentucky beat LSU?! Hmmm, I suppose anything can happen on the field. Good luck to both teams-mainly Sequoyah-Friday night and beyond. Looking forward to seeing the mighty Wildcats in action. I'm really curious to see how they stack up with McMinn Central. Anyway, no disrespect, just that anything can happen on a given night, and I like the way our team is playing right now. Didn't Grundy County play Polk tough? I could be mistaken on that, just seems like I remember that being a close game. Correct me if I am wrong.

well boys...this is how it is Polk County is now tied for 2nd in the region and Sequoyah is barely still keeping there hopes alive.. The Big red and blue machine are going to roll out there helmets friday night and destroy sequoyah....Polk wins 35-7

Polk was that confident two years ago and they barely escaped because of a muffed punt, go ahead and overlook the Chiefs. GO CHIEFS!!!