Mo East vs Volunteer

flyinfalcon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless this game turns into a battle of turn overs , my prediction is you have the

wrong team on the winning end. It won't be long until we see who is right.

Go Canes !!

It is going to be a good night for football. The sun is shining and there is a 10 mph

breeze which should drop to 5 mph by sun down.

Talking time is over . It won't be long until the East and Volunteer players do the

talking on the field. The rest can sit back and watch what I think will be a good

game.

I hope it is an injury free game and I hope the Volunteer fans have a safe trip

down and back.

Go Canes !!

It is going to be a good night for football. The sun is shining and there is a 10 mph

breeze which should drop to 5 mph by sun down.

Talking time is over . It won't be long until the East and Volunteer players do the

talking on the field. The rest can sit back and watch what I think will be a good

game.

I hope it is an injury free game and I hope the Volunteer fans have a safe trip

down and back.

Go Canes !!

Good luck, tonight, to the Hurricanes from a West fan. (or is that allowable?!)

Good luck, tonight, to the Hurricanes from a West fan. (or is that allowable?!)

[/quote

East needed more than luck tonight . Volunteer never let East in the game .

East can't make excuses when they let a receiver get by the DB for a TD .

East also laid the ball down near the middle of the field with the score 13-7

and that ended any East drive for a possible TD.

Both teams played hard nose football but Volunteer had East's number tonight.

#7 is a good all round player and controlled the game for Volunteer.

When you look at the East Freshmen teams winning I believe 22 games with 0

losses the past 3 years, it makes me wonder why this does not translate up to

the varsity. I believe the answer lies somewhere other than the players moving

up.

up.

I am finding harder and harder to support this staff. No imagination and no fundamentals. There are also some very inconsistant discipline issues as well.

I am finding harder and harder to support this staff. No imagination and no fundamentals. There are also some very inconsistant discipline issues as well.

I noticed the MLB wasn't in the game for some time. One thing puzzles me is sending

a left hand passer on a sprint out pass to the right and a right hand passer going to

his left and in both cases they have to throw across their body.

We send people on a go route that can not get any day light between the defender.

I don't know if the QB's can check off or they have to go by what the coach sends

in before the defense gets set up.

East needed more than luck tonight . Volunteer never let East in the game .

East can't make excuses when they let a receiver get by the DB for a TD .

East also laid the ball down near the middle of the field with the score 13-7

and that ended any East drive for a possible TD.

Both teams played hard nose football but Volunteer had East's number tonight.

#7 is a good all round player and controlled the game for Volunteer.

up.

I want to give Volunteer an atboy, They wanted it more. We could not stop Volunteer on those

short yardage plays all night. The offense will never get going, if you keep changing personnel

every time you get the football. We are now playing for next year. Pick who's going too be the

QB next year, and let him play the whole game. that,s goes for the offensive line too. We are so

young on offense, that the only way too get better is to let the young guys play.

Note: John B, next year you we will have a varsity that all 3 classes did not lose a game as

Freshmen. You sure know what the problem is, It is not Coaching. We have too many I (eye)

or me players on this team. Some of these players parents are making things worst. Yelling or

Booing the coach at the game is not helping. Every week, we have someone breaking team rules.

When you got 5-10 parents tell the players that the Coaches our bad, how our they going to trust

the play calling. Guys listen to your coaches, become more of a team. We can still make the

playoff. We are still behind you Coach Hatcher, Go Canes!

Note: John B, next year you we will have a varsity that all 3 classes did not lose a game as

Freshmen. You sure know what the problem is, It is not Coaching. We have too many I (eye)

or me players on this team. Some of these players parents are making things worst. Yelling or

Booing the coach at the game is not helping. Every week, we have someone breaking team rules.

When you got 5-10 parents tell the players that the Coaches our bad, how our they going to trust

the play calling. Guys listen to your coaches, become more of a team. We can still make the

playoff. We are still behind you Coach Hatcher, Go Canes!

Who is letting them be that way? Who runs the team? It is a coaches job to regulate that and it is not happening.

The guys who work hard evry day and are not selfish ride the pine. The showboats get the glory. Things sure have changed at East and it breaks my heart to see it.

It was NOT a block in the back. Stop crying. The player was engaged and then turned. It was a good no call.

How was the player engaged 25 yards from the line...lol...then blocked almost to the fence...watch the film...looks like your doing the crying....How do you like your Crow served up? Nice fan support for a million dollar field. Maybe they ought to be playing girls little league softball on it.